So just an update, I read up on aligning the front end. It said to loosen everything up, line the tire up, and tighten everything back up, starting at the front axle nut and ending at the upper triple tree middle bolt. I did that, and as soon as i let go of the tire and tree after everything was tightened back up it went back to the way it was before. So i left it there overnight and came back to it the next day. I pulled EVERYTHING apart, including the upper and lower triple trees, cleaned and repacked the front bearings, and cleaned everything else. I checked the forks for straightness, everything seemed to be good. I put it all back together, tightened everything down from bottom to top, and now it lines up perfectly!! not sure what i did, but im happy with it, and now i know that the front bearings are good and have good greasae in them.
Corporal, United States Marine Corps
1989 Honda Interceptor 500
1986 Vulcan 750, paid in full (250 bucks)
R/R Relocated (Thanks flitecontrol)
Battery Tender permanetly installed
Planned mods and things:
Ear shave (using stock ears as storage)