Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums - View Single Post - Now it's "Done"
Thread: Now it's "Done"
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 03-27-2013, 12:49 PM
OlHossCanada
Linkmeister Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by soltz View Post
Yes it's for my oldest daughters husband. He wanted an 883 and i told him he won't get into one for less than 6 or 8 grand. I'm giving him this one for less than one grand. what a deal.
My youngest daughter would love to have it but i don't think her husband is to keen on the idea. so her and i are building a 71 el camino, some thing radical me thinks.
Again thanks for all the kind words

I realy like the vulcan, i might have to get one for myself, til then i'll stick with my old CB750
The son in law will out run the Sporty 883s now anyway.
I remember when the Honda 750s were first released and how powerful they were to a 15 yo kid.

Every farm boy I went to school with got a 100 cc Japanese bike, which he could legally ride with a learners permit from age 14 to 16, after which he got a drivers licence and could legally drive dad's pickup truck.

Three cheers for the original UJM, (Universal Japanese Motorcycle for the uninitiated ).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Univers...ese_motorcycle

Gordon

1991 VN 750 -"Cosmic Lady" or "Bad Girl"?
Purchased May 16, 2008
Approx.19,300km (12,000 miles)

H-D windshield
Relocated R/R
MF-AGM battery
Fiamm Freeway Blaster horns
F&S luggage rack and engine guard
Kury Offset Hiway pegs
July 13, 2016, Riding on the DARKSIDE now, Classic Radial 165/80-15

TOP TEN THINGS A NEW RIDER/OWNER SHOULD DO. Click on link.
https://www.vn750.com/forum/11-vn750-general-discussion/9127-top-ten-items-you-would-suggest-new-owner-do-his-new-ride.html

Last edited by OlHossCanada; 03-27-2013 at 12:55 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome