Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums - View Single Post - eBay seller NOT recommended: RidersNeeds
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-20-2013, 01:14 AM Thread Starter
Ceal

eBay seller NOT recommended: RidersNeeds

Just a heads up for you guys, I would advice against doing business with RidersNeeds on eBay.

Link:

http://myworld.ebay.com/ridersneeds_store

I bought a clutch cable and they sent me the wrong one, doesn't fit my bike. It doesn't look at all like the stock cable and doesn't even look like the one they had on the picture.

I sent them a message and all I got was a "I have notified the manufacturer to double-check their fitments and part number for the future.".

They wouldn't even acknowledge that it was their fault. I saw other sellers on there that are offering the same brand but their pictures match the stock cable perfectly... so I doubt it's the manufacturer's fault. I sent them a message stating these same points and that I thought it was definitely their fault. No reply at all.

I looked at their negative feedback and it looks like this is a common practice for them. To send the wrong items or to describe their items inaccurately.

I'm never buying from them again and I just thought I would share with you guys so you're careful with them.

1985 VN700 unknown mileage (over 33K)

AGM Battery
Iridium spark plugs
NGK wires and caps
Relocated R/R
Marbled

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome