Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums - View Single Post - Whitewall paint
Thread: Whitewall paint
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-13-2012, 11:04 AM
Vulcan2000
2000 VN 750 Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
..........And my Brother, Tom...you are the least of whom Ive forgotten !...worked on them more today...design/templates, etc (Im a perfectionist, and went thru 12 sheets of stiff carboard)....I may even have someone in S Jersey that could help me with materials (mostly the bolts/nuts/washers/spacers)....I can see em under yer Yule tree Brother....have faith, my friend.....
And ya missed my "Wolfie Burgers" when we had the last ride...ya gonna need to make up fer that.....
ANYTIME ya wanna go to OCC, lemme know...you can even spend the night if ya want, I gotta spare room....best bet is on a weekday...I mentioned that to Ant too....OCC is a morgue on weekends besides tourists.
I am really looking forward to that ride and I understand about it needing to be a weekday to be able to see some activity. I am going to talk with Anthony to see if we can match up one of his weekday offs with mine as I am off Thursdays and Fridays every other week. I hope we can work that out soon before we get too much of a change in weather. Right now is the perfect time for riding at least in my opinion.

and always remember, "Ride until you rot!"
**Really not sure if the Big "C" is back right now
but having to face the fact that this is a lifetime routine
going forward. Five operations done and it still continues.

Tom
Vulcan 2000
New ride: 2009 Victory Vision Arlen Ness Signature Series
4507 miles

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome