Much Better Now !!!!!
Thanks to all for the suggestions, pointers and advice. I decided to pull the carbs and take them apart and clean them, i could not think of anything left to do, after following all suggestions here (which helped) it still wasn't starting to suit me and still running EXTREMELY rich, after pulling the carbs (what a bit#$) apart, i found lots of varnish and some crud , cleaned all jets and parts, blew all orifices out with low air pressure, , I did not rebuild the carbs, only cleaned thoroughly. Re assembled and re-installed, a few cranks and she fired off, with the choke on, just like it's supposed to. I let it run a while and will go back and check for leaks, while in to it, i also removed all parts to the reed valves and blocked the hole in the air box, and installed a relay to put FULL BAT. voltage to coils, huge improvement on starting. Again I want to thank all for the help - mark