For those that miss Gypsy's website.... - Page 2 - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
Carbs and Fuel System
From the gas tank to the carbs
All fuel system discussion

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 04:35 PM
Once Banned

Gee, I think we inundated the servers. Now all I get is "We are experiencing technical difficulties"

2000 A16
Drilled baffles
$65 leather saddle bags
Kuryaken grips
relocated R/R
de-badged
25,000+ original owner miles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 04:39 PM
Once Banned

Here's the link to pics of the Wayback machine's server rack, just in case any one is interested. It's all being run on one Apple G4.

http://www.archive.org/web/hardware.php

2000 A16
Drilled baffles
$65 leather saddle bags
Kuryaken grips
relocated R/R
de-badged
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old 10-27-2006, 04:35 PM

I tried the link I cant get it to come up either

post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old 10-27-2006, 06:28 PM
and the Adventure Cycle

I just tried it, and it worked for me.
Save what ya want while ya can !!!!

AKA: Tim & 'The Adventure Cycle' VROC #24567, NEVROC, SteelCity VROC

"When life throws you curves,
Aim for the apex."

Author Unknown
post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old 10-27-2006, 09:55 PM Thread Starter
Members who have donated towards server costs

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperbuzzin
I just tried it, and it worked for me.
Save what ya want while ya can !!!!
I am going to start archiving her site. If anyone can get in touch with her (I know its been a difficulty) I'll gladly recreate it here on VN750.com

Anthony
1985 VN700 (Priscilla) Sold
-------------------------------------------------------
Helpful Links -->>
Search | Vulcan Verses | VN750 Gallery | VN750 Items on Ebay | Link to VN750.com
post #16 of 37 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 02:36 AM
Once Banned

Good luck with that.

2000 A16
Drilled baffles
$65 leather saddle bags
Kuryaken grips
relocated R/R
de-badged
post #17 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 11:22 AM

I have offered gYpSy Michelle the opportunity to visit our site and hopefully contribute. Sometimes there are months between our correspondence since she has moved on and has started a new life. She was an incredible help to me some time ago and Iíve never forgotten it.

Hi Gypsy,
Just thought I would drop you a line to say HI! I was thinking about you today after reading a number of posts about YOU! It seems there are quite a few people who are wondering where you are. They have commented on just how truly wonderful your web site was. Anyway you can catch it all at VN750.com . By the way what are you riding these days? I'm still on my trusty 1995 VN750. I've been completing some work on it this summer. Most is superficial including the thermostat and hose changes. All is great.

I hope you are well and doing fine. If you want a little pick me up visit VN750.com and do a search on your name. It's clear that you are held in high regard and that your contribution to the community is priceless. Take care.

Mike

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Mike!

It was good to hear from you...thanks for the heads' up on the 750 site. Yup--I still ride my 750 up here in Alaska, as well as a Honda Sabre. The 750 is working just fine, with over 111,000 miles on it thus far....and it still stirs a fuss everywhere I go with it....

My work life has heated up a great deal, as I'm now an Operations Manager at an airport in Anchorage. As you can imagine, it's pretty a pretty lofty responsibility, what with "going 150mph" all day long (busy)! Add to that the commute (by motorcycle in the summer, of course), and you guessed it--not much time for anything else. My, how life can change in such dramatic ways.... I have even taken some flying lessons (small aircraft) which is pretty big stuff...nothing quite like the feeling of being in control of a quarter-million dollar instrument of transportation, much less how busy it is piloting it.

Please say hi to everybody for me, and I wish I had enough time to stop by. Frankly, email alone is pretty much of a luxury these days.

gYpSy michelle
post #18 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-13-2008, 03:58 PM

THat is the first time I have seen that site and it is pretty awesome.
Thanks!!

Jesse
'01 VN750
Mounted ammo cans paint black.
Northampton, MA
post #19 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-23-2009, 09:14 PM

Question is; Where is she???
post #20 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-24-2009, 01:29 AM
Linkmeister Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike DeAngelo View Post
I have offered gYpSy Michelle the opportunity to visit our site and hopefully contribute. Sometimes there are months between our correspondence since she has moved on and has started a new life. She was an incredible help to me some time ago and Iíve never forgotten it.

Hi Gypsy,
Just thought I would drop you a line to say HI! I was thinking about you today after reading a number of posts about YOU! It seems there are quite a few people who are wondering where you are. They have commented on just how truly wonderful your web site was. Anyway you can catch it all at VN750.com . By the way what are you riding these days? I'm still on my trusty 1995 VN750. I've been completing some work on it this summer. Most is superficial including the thermostat and hose changes. All is great.

I hope you are well and doing fine. If you want a little pick me up visit VN750.com and do a search on your name. It's clear that you are held in high regard and that your contribution to the community is priceless. Take care.

Mike

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Mike!

It was good to hear from you...thanks for the heads' up on the 750 site. Yup--I still ride my 750 up here in Alaska, as well as a Honda Sabre. The 750 is working just fine, with over 111,000 miles on it thus far....and it still stirs a fuss everywhere I go with it....

My work life has heated up a great deal, as I'm now an Operations Manager at an airport in Anchorage. As you can imagine, it's pretty a pretty lofty responsibility, what with "going 150mph" all day long (busy)! Add to that the commute (by motorcycle in the summer, of course), and you guessed it--not much time for anything else. My, how life can change in such dramatic ways.... I have even taken some flying lessons (small aircraft) which is pretty big stuff...nothing quite like the feeling of being in control of a quarter-million dollar instrument of transportation, much less how busy it is piloting it.

Please say hi to everybody for me, and I wish I had enough time to stop by. Frankly, email alone is pretty much of a luxury these days.

gYpSy michelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastertech View Post
Question is; Where is she???
Ankorage, Alaska

Gordon

1991 VN 750 -"Cosmic Lady" or "Bad Girl"?
Purchased May 16, 2008
Approx.19,300km (12,000 miles)

H-D windshield
Relocated R/R
MF-AGM battery
Fiamm Freeway Blaster horns
F&S luggage rack and engine guard
Kury Offset Hiway pegs
July 13, 2016, Riding on the DARKSIDE now, Classic Radial 165/80-15

TOP TEN THINGS A NEW RIDER/OWNER SHOULD DO. Click on link.
https://www.vn750.com/forum/11-vn750-general-discussion/9127-top-ten-items-you-would-suggest-new-owner-do-his-new-ride.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement