carbs are dirty so i'm sending them in to get "ultra-sonic cleaned" (by a company i found on this site, but i don't remember their name). is there any mods i should get done while they have them? i was thinking about coastering or marbling, which requires bigger jets (?), but haven't fully decided yet. i have aftermarket v&h pipes, but i doubt any other work has been done other than a seat mod that i did myself. i was also thinking about doing an ear shave too. any suggestions before i send it in? i really dont want my bike down any longer than needed, but while its out and at a reputable carb company, might as well do what i can.
note: when the carbs come back from getting cleaned, i'm putting them back on right away, so anything i have them do MUST work on an otherwise stock configuration as well. though, if the mods are cheap or free, i can do the work while the carbs are in the shop.
- 1998 Vulcan 750
- Black with red
- MCCT conversion
- Pick up coil mod
- Stereo with 3.5 inch speakers
- Sylvania ridiculously bright headlight
- Westco maintenance free battery
- Vance & Hines slash cut pipes
- Custom turn signal bracket
- Arrowhead universal turn signals (rear only)
- Kuryakyn longhorn offset highway pegs
- Suzuki Savage 650 rear shocks (2 inches shorter)
- Lowered front 1.5 inches