4 or 5 weeks after getting the carbs off the bike I began to take them apart and clean the carbs. I took the rear carb off first and tore it apart to clean. Several things happened, my fear instantly went away, but tried to come back when several things were left over when trying to put it back together.
Took it back apart and found all the places the part were suppose to go. The ports were exceptionally clean and was wondering why it wasn't running the with the ports and jets as clean as they were. Then I found the lower jet completely clogged. So I used a guitar string which is very stiff to remove the clog. I am soaking the jet overnight to remove all the gunk and will see where I am tomorrow.
This project has been more scarey just thinking about it than actually doing the job. I have a goal of the bike running by Thursday. Still have to get a new solenoid and battery, but I want to hear this first before buying that stuff.
For those who are worried about doing the carbs, watch the Roach Approach first and it will give a keen idea how to clean the carbs.