Since I had the carbs off I thought a rebuild was a good idea. After looking inside, all looks well. The rear jug was running rich and someone adjusted the pilot screw to try and compensate. I found some trash in the idle circuit jet. Seeing some glue on the jet bowl o-ring, I figured someone, somewhere had a leak and tried to stop it with RTV. That got into the jet. Those stupid little o-rings are $10.60 each. Since both had the glue on them I wanted 2 new ones, but not for $20+ ! . At work, we have an o-ring splice kit and some o-ring cord. I found some cord which was .006" larger than the original which will make up for the thin stock one. I can post pictures later. I may be able to make more for those here with a similar problem or just looking for those jet bowl o-rings.