Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Helppppp!!!!!!

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Gemguy 
#1 ·
I put my bike in the shop(Best line Kawasaki,Boalsburg PA) to have a spring tune up done.Bike is running like a 50CC now and looking for help.

#2 ·
So when you got the bike back from the shop, it's running bad? Is that something they'll warranty?

First, and foremost, check all electrical connections, especially the grounds.

Please describe everything you can, other than the loss of power. Is there backfiring? Hard starting?

#4 ·
Also, what did the shop say they fixed/serviced/adjusted? Maybe that can help pinpoint something they messed with or didn't put back correctly when they were done. And I would have to think they would fix it to your satisfaction if it was running fine when it went in but not when it came out.

#5 ·
Check to make sure the plug wires are plugged in all the way on both sides

#6 ·
no back firing,just found out that 1 pipe is running cooler than the other 3,runs fine at lower idle speed,no power for instance when you go up a hill, and when pulling off a stop light less power is available than when I put it in the shop.They've synch'd the carbs at idle and rev'd it checking synch.They've checked all the plugs,Cleaned the carbs,changed oil and plugs as part of maintenance.

#10 ·
Are you sure you're getting ignition in the cylinder with the cooler pipe?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.