Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Bay Area?

3K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Sprintcarjay 
#1 ·
I'm in Santa Rosa, any other Vulcan riders in the area? :smiley_th

Gregg

#2 ·
Hey there finally found somebody closer than San Francisco or in the south bay. I am nice and close in Petaluma. Haven't seen you around in the Post . Sorry just noticed that you only joined this year. I have been on this sight for almost 10 years and I finally found somebody close. Tried once to meet up with some guy in San Francisco but it never happened, he was having troubles with his bike and never got back to me. Would like to meet up if you do not mind. I'll let you know I am an old foggey in my late years of 68, but still like to ride. I will keep and eye on the sight and see if you would like to meet up.

#3 ·
I envy you guys! I used to live in San Anselmo (long ago, before my Vulcan years) and would still love to ride around in that territory...love the roads around to the Old Cheese Factory behind Petaluma, and all that country in there...great rides! Have a wonderful time, you guys!
Bat:beerchug::smiley_th

#4 ·
Bat your right it sure is nice here with all the nice weather and good back roads. We also have nice riding to the east of Santa Rosa in the Napa area through the mountains.

#5 ·
weh44att, I'm not that young anymore either (62).....but what alternative do we have? I would like to see/talk to you about some of your mods. Maybe go for a ride this weekend? I did see a Vulcan yesterday here in SR but he was gone too quick to stop and talk.
Gregg
MrSkydriver@aol.com

#6 ·
Hay skydiver sent you and Email.

#8 ·
Hey I've been there... ;o) We'll have to get together for a ride!
Gregg

#9 ·
Hey lools like we are getting a group here in the north bay. Petaluma is my area.

#11 ·
Anybody up for a ride Sat. afternoon 6/9/12? I can't do it in the morning because someone is supposed to come buy my Ninja in the morning.

Gregg
(707) 321-4909 cell

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.