Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Looking for a few hard to find items

855 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  scuba 
#1 ·
I haven't been on the forum in a while, had some serious money issues and parked the bike for over a year and sold a few pieces of the bike(regretting it now!) but I am now wanting to get the bike ready for a few trips with my father this summer. I know the parts I am looking for are hard to find but this is the best place to look! I am looking for an engine guard, aftermarket seat, luggage rack, side opening trunk and driver backrest, links to sites or anything would be helpful! I am still waiting on my tax return money so I cant make the purchaes right away but i figure that gives me time to look for the parts, thanks in advance for any help!

#2 ·
Passanger backrest

Are you looking for the stock one or the extended? I have a pristine stock one off my 04 :smiley_th

#3 ·
I haven't been on the forum in a while, had some serious money issues and parked the bike for over a year and sold a few pieces of the bike(regretting it now!) but I am now wanting to get the bike ready for a few trips with my father this summer. I know the parts I am looking for are hard to find but this is the best place to look! I am looking for an engine guard, aftermarket seat, luggage rack, side opening trunk and driver backrest, links to sites or anything would be helpful! I am still waiting on my tax return money so I cant make the purchaes right away but i figure that gives me time to look for the parts, thanks in advance for any help!
Here`s a link to a thread from a year ago about the Protac drivers backrest:
http://www.vn750.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16961

Check out Asbrands pictures and comments in post 23 (I think) about his Saddlemans seat and Protac backrest combined. :smiley_th

#4 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.