Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Member photo post...

74K views 302 replies 74 participants last post by  Knifemaker 
#1 ·
I looked quickly, and didnt see any "what do you look like" type of post. Is there one here anywhere ?...almost every board Ive been on since '98 including a few of my own boards have had one. Would you folks be interested in starting one ?
Ive spoken with folks here thru board/mail/PM, but would be nice to place a face to a name (Im horrid with names, lol, faces I remember forever)....
Would anyone be interested ?...family and kids photos could be included as well, as long as not overdone. Id appreciate oppinions.

#39 ·
Yeah that's a great video for sure.

#40 ·
HMMMMMMM ....... Maybe if I tape the Oreos to the back of my helmut ..........

Might try that this weekend.

#41 ·
HMMMMMMM ....... Maybe if I tape the Oreos to the back of my helmut ..........

Thats what my dog is..............a hell mutt.:doh:

#45 ·
Ok, ok, I'll do it, didn't realise how old most of you were, maybe I should have used Young Dog...lol...

Oh, my gosh, what's that smell...??? Only the ones that have been there will understand...lol...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

#46 ·
I don't see how I missed this thread.

A caricature of a Young Deuce:

And a few years later:

#52 ·
I'm on the right

And me being the Best Man at a wedding

#62 ·
^ Damn, you're good Hoss! There's just no getting anything by you is there my friend? LOL!!! Ya know, I actually jogged along side that lil cutie for a while too. I tried talking to her several times. I guess she's the shy, quiet type because I got nothin' - I mean NOTHIN! Oh well, "plenty of fish" as they say. :p

#63 ·
Surely there is one that knows what I mean...
..all I know about ether....

1) Anesthetic
2) Used to use it in my old Oliver tractor
3)started the old diesel Insley trackhoe I used to run in cold weather
4)was sometimes mixed/drank during prohibition
5)used as a solvent
6)part of a fuel mix for certain engines
7)some in the 60s and 70s sniffed it to get high
8)this is a guess....photography ? Mimeographs used isopropanol I believe....

#64 ·
Naw, naw, any ole country boy that wore overalls on the farm should know instantly...lol...

#67 ·
Ha, ha, see them straps you drop down when you take a crap in the back of the stable, well if you've ever worn overalls you have crapped on them straps...
Now you know where the smell came from...???...lol...

#66 ·

Here I am working way up north.

#68 ·
I'll try again

I'm on the right in the first one. and Me playing the Best Man in the second.

Attachments

#71 ·
don't think anyone caught on about the smell either
...no wonder I didnt guess it....I read it a "smell of ether" !!!!....lolol....
...and, yaaa...I used to get the sleaves on my coveralls at times....

That IS a great pic Roach...hope youre not there into the summer...dunno about Sask, but in Ont, the black flies were murder, and all I see is spruce bogs behind you !

#72 ·
That IS a great pic Roach...hope youre not there into the summer...dunno about Sask, but in Ont, the black flies were murder, and all I see is spruce bogs behind you !
Nope. That was last fall. I could see the bugs getting bad though.

#73 ·
One of me:

Don't know if you want to see me with the helmet off though...

#76 ·
Boscobel 14, 2012

Getting ready to head out to B14 last year. Will take a similar photo this year on the 750.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.