Another way to redo your signals if the rubber is rotten and you do not need to relocate them. The signal shave on our forum would not work due to the condition of the rubber stems, however the mounting ends were fine. you can see where I've cut them off. I had to enlarge the hole through them with a drill bit and the resulting tight fit of the replacement signals mounting stems didn't even require a nut to tighten, so the stem doesn't even have to go all the way through. These were generic signals off E-Bay. I did have to change the wire end plugs on the new ones as they did not fit the stock wireing. Swapped them out from the stock signals. Hope this might help someone with the " Ole signal sag!" or even falling off! Any questions on my fix give me a shout.