Sorry meant to add much more. Here is the background. I have had my bike out several times this year one day on the way home the tac shut down and all lights were gone. Checked all fuses and were good. After messing around with it a little bit the tac and lights came back adn bike ran well, but only for a min then back to same no lights running poorly. I took it back to the garage and began to try and clean all the connections not really knowing/being pretty dumb I was spraying them down with a spray that apparently is not good for electrical circuits. When I sprayed the r/r (bottom of battery box?) It began to smoke and kind of caught on fire. There was a lot of corrosion on the connections from battery acid. While I sprayed the r/r and it began to smoke all lights came on (even when the key was off) I tried to hurry and get the battery un hocked. after trying to clean all the spray off and hook the battery back up now the bike will not even crank. ( I am not positive I have the wires back on r/r in correct order) if anyone could tell me which wire goes where that would be great, but I think the r/r is probably fried now. Any informatuon would be very appreciated.