Radiator Fan - Going Crazy
So I have been following the guide here, along with other threads:
1. I can hook up the fan directly to the battery and get a strong pull from the fan. Seems to be no issues with the fan
2. I have swapped out thermostatic fan switches (bottom of radiator), which did not resolve anything
3. I have tried grounding the fan switch wire (from harness) directly to ground, which did nothing
4. I have touched the BK/Y cable from the harness (leading back to the relay) to ground and hear a clicking
5. I have looked at the wiring diagram and traced back all cables to where they are supposed to go, and all have continuity
I'm not sure where to go from here. I bought a small toggle switch because I just want to be done with it and be able to manually control the fan, but not sure where to plug fan into for a lead?
Any help with either troubleshooting, or just hot to wire up a toggle switch would be greatly appreciated!