Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

25$!! 1600 Seat

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  ourselfish 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 · (Edited)
Congrats. Keep us posted on the install, comfort and re-upholstery.

#3 · (Edited)
Will do, just going to condition the leather, wont be able to use my uncles machine or afford it till next month or so. Here's the seat.ill model it after.

Ill be painting her antique white as well soon, buying parts for the earshave, reading up on carburator adjustments. Figured the brown and white thing would be fun, and physically cooler.

Other things on my list is LED lighting, remounting the rear turn signals or replacing them.
Most of all, some drying and travel boxes for wet paintings. One to hold paintings, and a Bicycle style custom rear rack. Got some amazing grips, need to bend my bars and cut them down.

Lowering the back end 2.0"
Exhaust pipes
Replace dash terminal, with nothing, I can find neutral on my own. maybe some Harly or Yamaha OEM

#4 · (Edited)
Yeah this seat doesn't match at all... I'm going to condition it and throw it back on ebay.

All the same, I'm going to reupholster the stock seat tray, there was a website, that went over re entire process I saw the link a few weeks ago.

Thread closed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.