2005 Vulcan 750 - Like New - Very Low Mileage - $3899 - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
Sell or Swap
Got a part you want to sell or looking for a part?
Want to trade for something? Post it in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-13-2016, 06:54 PM Thread Starter
Members who have donated towards server costs

Garage
2005 Vulcan 750 - Like New - Very Low Mileage - $3899

LOOKING FOR A GOOD HOME - Indoors And Out Of The Weather.
This Beautiful Liquid Cooled Adult Owned 2005 Vulcan 750 is for Sale by its Second Owner in Baltimore, Maryland.
It has Been Ridden Only 2600 Miles. The Color is Ebony (Black) and Metallic Phantom Silver with Red Pinstripes. This Motorcycle Runs Better Than New With the Carburetor and Exhaust Modifications That Were Done by a Professional Mechanic. The Ears Were Shaved following Phil's Ear Shave Procedure including carburetor re-jetting. The Air Box was left in place under the gas tank if you want to return the air intake system to stock (all parts were retained). Perfect Condition - NO Dents, NO Scratches, NO Rust, NO Seat Tears, NO Blemishes, NO Leaks, NO Rattles, NO Funny Noises, NO Popping, NO Backfiring. A New AGM Battery was Installed in July 2015 and is Kept on a Battery Tender. Options Include a Tinted National Cycle Deflector Screen DX, Chrome Plated Engine Guard, a Leather Gas Tank Bib with a Pouch, a Chrome Plated Luggage Rack, a Pair of Studded Leather Saddlebags and, Two K&N Air Filters and a Chrome Plated Vance & Hines Cruzer Exhaust System With Big Kore Quieter Baffles. One Key Fits All locks - Ignition Switch, Gas Cap, Tool Box and Two Helmet Locks. Easy Starting, Easy Handling, Responsive, a Great Running Motorcycle that Looks and Sounds Terrific. Garage Kept and Covered. Meticulously Maintained and Cleaned. Showroom Condition. The Original Owner's Manual, Tool Kit and a Cover are Included with the Sale. $3899 or Best Reasonable Offer (BRO). The Spline was Recently Checked and Lubed - it is in Perfect Condition as Well. There are Not Many of These Low Mileage VN750 Motorcycles Still Available That are In Excellent Condition Like This One. I will demo the bike when shown, no test rides without valid motorcycle license and cash upfront. Thanks for Looking. Please provide an email address if you are interested and would like to make an offer. The Vulcan is located in Baltimore County, Maryland. Shipping can be arranged. Here is a link to the listing with photos:
2005 Vulcan 750 - Like New - Very Low Mileage

Sam612

Last edited by Sam612; 06-10-2016 at 04:47 PM. Reason: To provide a link that has photos of my Vulcan 750
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-16-2016, 04:43 PM

Bought my 2005 in 2011 for $3,300 so I think you are set at the right price.

Dave
----------------
2005 Vulcan 750
Purchased May, 2011 @ 2,172
Splines lubed @ 2,962 (were in good shape)
Küryakyn Daily Tour Bag
SS-28 Slipstreamer Smoke
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-10-2016, 04:52 PM Thread Starter
Members who have donated towards server costs

Garage
Hi Dave,
The price is a bit high but I think that it is worth the money considering the low mileage and the condition plus the extras. So far, no offers but that is okay. I do not mind keeping it but I am getting a bit too old to be riding and that is why it is for sale. I know that I will regret selling it but it is for my own good. Thanks for your reply acknowledging that you think the price is right.
Best Regards,
Sam

Sam612

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-11-2016, 08:30 AM

Garage
Kbb on the 2006 just sold is only around $2900. I took $2500. That's what's trending around here. People have them listed higher on Craigslist but they're not selling.

"Show me a man who makes no mistakes, and I'll show you a man who doesn't do things." Theodore Roosevelt."

2007 Victory Kingpin
Current projects - 1986 VN750 & 1988 EL250
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-11-2016, 09:24 AM
Headbanger/Popes of Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark88 View Post
Kbb on the 2006 just sold is only around $2900. I took $2500. That's what's trending around here. People have them listed higher on Craigslist but they're not selling.
that sounds about right.

$3899? IMHO, that's just too high. but that's good, if you really don't want to sell it.

also, the very low miles on it, are really not a good thing, that just tells me it's been sitting around a lot and not riden. for a bike that is 11 years old and to only have 2600 miles on the clock,=an average of something like 240 miles per year on the road! unlike cars, that's not good for motorcycles.

now, don't get me wrong, that bike looks great! I'm sure it was/is very well kept.

if it goes vroom or boom, I LIKE IT!

Last edited by ruger; 06-11-2016 at 09:28 AM.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-13-2016, 09:37 PM
Mod

I don't know. Last year I bought my 2003 classic 1600 with bags, V & H long shots, engine guard and ultimate seat with back rest (Hey, I'm old) for $3800 with 23,000 miles. Seems a might high for me. But what the heck, you never know. Agree low mileage isn't always a good thing. Good luck.

2003 1600 Classic
Sold
900 Seat Mod
Iradiun Plugs
V and H Cruzers
Windshield with Lowers
LED Tail Lights
Saddle bags
Chads Floor boards
Highway pegs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement