FS: Mustang saddle, Memphis Slim 15" shield, Gerbing heated gloves, various luggage - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
Sell or Swap
Got a part you want to sell or looking for a part?
Want to trade for something? Post it in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-09-2016, 02:13 PM Thread Starter
Members who have donated towards server costs

FS: Mustang saddle, Memphis Slim 15" shield, Gerbing heated gloves, various luggage

#1 - A Mustang saddle for the VN750, still in its box, as I listed before, asking $250. (I would have updated my earlier listing but couldn't change the title to include my other stuff.)

Even though I left it in the box, moisture has gotten in and there is some light mold on it. It's not bad at all though. I will clean it and dry with alcohol when the weather dries up (it's pouring rain for the next few days).

(I originally thought this was a saddle where I'd drilled out the pan to fit my VN750 with a luggage rack on it, but this appears to be a completely stock saddle.)

Almost everything else has never been used or only used once or twice, make me an offer.

#2 - Memphis Shades windshield (15") in gradient blue, asking $100.
Still in box, never opened, cost new: about $160. I bought two by mistake years ago (from different vendors) and forgot I'd just put the spare away.

Here's what its twin looks like on my bike, from a pic I took on Halloween a few years back:

Note that I also have an unopened installation bracket for this windshield, which I am including with it.

#3 - Gerbing heated gloves, size XXL, a 12V "hybrid" style that supports inserting Lithium Ion batteries in the gloves so you don't need to tap your bike's power. Too large for me, wore once or twice, then put them away. Included are the batteries and a charger for the batteries.

Asking $150 for everything. Cost ~$140 new for the gloves at The Warming Store (down from ~$200 because it's Spring), and $95 for the battery and charger kit.

"Until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore, you will not know the terror of being forever lost at sea." (Despair.com)

Last edited by robardin; 04-11-2016 at 08:14 PM. Reason: (luggage has been claimed by a local buyer)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-09-2016, 02:37 PM

Garage
Got a pic of the roll bag ? A price too if you don't mind , you can send a pm or post it either way you prefer, thanks ,Denny

If you see it on my bike I did it
VROC#30324
92 vn750(sold)
Current ride 05 1500 Classic FI
lovin' the new scoot

Quote:
"When all is said and done,usually more is said than done" UNK
Click on one x and drag to the other to read between them.

Psalm 40:1...
XI waited patiently for the Lord; and he turned unto me, and heard my cry. X
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-09-2016, 06:51 PM Thread Starter

OK I uploaded pics to Flickr so I can share them here. I will also update my original listing with some asking prices.

The Mustang saddle, as mentioned, has a few spots of light mold, they seem to rub off easily enough, so when the weather dries out here (it's raining for the next few days) I will apply some rubbing alcohol and air dry, followed by leather treatment. It should be fine.

The closed box for the Memphis Slim windshield and the shrink wrapped installation bracket kit (if a little dirty from being buried in leaves):

The Gerbing heated gloves, with 2 batteries and the battery charger, in the bag the gloves came in:

"Until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore, you will not know the terror of being forever lost at sea." (Despair.com)

Last edited by robardin; 04-11-2016 at 08:15 PM. Reason: luggage has sold

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-11-2016, 08:18 PM Thread Starter

The luggage has been claimed by a local buyer.

Mustang saddle has drawn some interest, but asking me to include shipping which I won't know until Saturday what that cost would be. Anybody who is either local or is willing to pay $250 + COD shipping can have it immediately. If the shipping ends up being something like $30+, as I suspect for something this large and heavy, I am just going to wait for a local buyer (esp. after cleaning it up, it seems this is a pretty good price already).

The windshield + mounting brackets and Gerbing heated gloves are still available. I suppose the gloves won't sell until November, but the windshield is VN750 specific and (IMHO) really nice

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-18-2016, 04:14 PM
All that is man

Is windshield still available? And if yes how much to ship to 48879.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement