1993 Vulcan 750 For Sale 7300mi - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
Sell or Swap
Got a part you want to sell or looking for a part?
Want to trade for something? Post it in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-12-2008, 09:05 PM Thread Starter

1993 Vulcan 750 For Sale 7300mi

Bike also for sale on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...253554188&rd=1
Pictures added

I am taking delivery of a Honda ST1100 tomorrow and don't need 2 bikes so the garage queen is up for sale.

This bike has approximately 7300 mi since new. I bought it about a year ago from a friend that babied it and I used it to get back into motorcycling. I have babied it also and it has been in the garage when not on trips around town. It is in about as perfect condition as it was when it rolled off the line.

I replaced the tires with new OEM Dunlops this spring (just because of the age on the original ones). Fluids changed, and I put a new battery on it last week because a cell on the old one was going weak.

It's all stock and has some of the chrome KAW add ons like the rear luggage rack and such. I did replace the mirrors with some billet style ones but have the originals if you want them.

I have a maintenance manual for it and it has the original owners manual and tool kit in the little rear compartment behind the seat.

I'll take some pictures of it in the next few days and post. I thought I'd see if anyone wants it here before I list it on ebay.

Questions welcome...send to my email for faster response.

I'd like to get $2800.00 for it.

I'm near I-71 just north of Louisville, KY

email [email protected][IMG][IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by btompkins; 06-22-2008 at 10:11 AM. Reason: picture added
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-22-2008, 04:20 PM Thread Starter

photo added
Sponsored Links
Advertisement