I'm putting my '02 Vulcan 750 up for sale. I've bought another bike and can't afford to insure both bikes, the storage insurance in BC is also quite hefty so it's got to go.
18000 miles, originally imported from Phoenix, AZ with 13000. Clean history, never put down. New tires, new sealed battery, regular maintenance (Bosch filters, Shell Rotella T 15W-40 oil), including periodically checking driveshaft lube. Runs strong, sounds awesome.
Some mods currently installed on the bike:
- Vance & Hines exhaust system
- Superbrace billet aluminum fork brace w/black fork protectors
- Kuryakyn mirrors and Iso-grips
- 12V accessory power plug (cigarette lighter style)
Stuff that I will include with the bike:
- On-Guard disc brake lock with bright orange reminder cable
- Kawasaki windscreen with mounting hardware
$3950 or best offer, located in Vancouver, BC.
Call 604.602.9994 and leave msg if interested.