Rectifier Relocation Bracket kits available - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
Sell or Swap
Got a part you want to sell or looking for a part?
Want to trade for something? Post it in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-28-2008, 09:50 PM Thread Starter
Growling at the World...

Send a message via Yahoo to bulldog485
Rectifier Relocation Bracket kits available

I just cut up and drilled a new batch of brackets and am ready to take orders for the Spring upgrades. The RR brackets can be seen and ordered at http://www.bulldogsbike.com/relorr.htm.

The powder-coated brackets sell for $40 a kit and the polished aluminum brackets sell for $35, including shipping in the US. Shipping to Canada is an extra $12.00 for the extra fees, shipping and paperwork that the over the border shipments require. Shipping overseas is on a case by case basis, so please email me at [email protected] or PM me before ordering.

The powder-coated brackets are available in satin black (dull black) or gloss black. Other colors are available too - just email me for a special request.

The kits come with the bracket, new stainless metric fasteners including socket head cap screws and nylon lock nuts and a Allen key wrench and instructions. The kits no longer include the dielectric grease as I lost my source and do not recommend putting dielectric grease IN the plug as I've seen some people do.

Right now my turn around time for shipping is around 2 days as I powder-coat them or polish them as the orders come in.

Evan Breyn ~ The Bulldog
http://www.bulldogsbike.com
2006 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic FLHTCUI ~ The Big Black Bitch ~ 26,000 miles.
2002 Kawasaki Nomad 1500 ~ The Red Dog ~ Traded in at 22,000 miles of smiles (purchased new 10/05 / Traded in 6/12).
1990 Kawasaki Vulcan 750 ~ Black Betty ~ 34,999.7 miles
VROC ~v~ 485
McHenry County Road Pirates
Chicagoland, IL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-29-2008, 11:27 AM

Just ordered one. Thanks Bulldog.

"Shutting up rarely leads to anything bad"

Joe McAdoo
Springfield, MO
[email protected]