94 VN750 in Colorado Springs, CO - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
Sell or Swap
Got a part you want to sell or looking for a part?
Want to trade for something? Post it in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-12-2007, 08:44 PM Thread Starter

94 VN750 in Colorado Springs, CO

Tried Posting this earlier, don't know why it didn't take.
Admin, if I've double posted, please remove this one.
For those of you familiar with the details, ignore the tourist info. Link to video of bike at bottom
1994 Kawasaki Vulcan VN750 A10; 20,000 original garage kept miles (one previous owner and clean title), 50 MPG from a powerful 10:1 compression water cooled 750CC VTwin, runs GREAT looks good and never dropped, recent tune up/oil change and carb sync done, all leather in great condition, new front tire (for season), saddlebags/tool bag/sun-rain cover/battery tender/Clymer manual and extra side covers and neck cover included, OEM highway bars and windshield, chrome gallore (trimming, cable braiding, side covers, radiator cover, coolant bottle, windshield, highway bar & grips), K&P lifetime oil filter and K&N lifetime airfilters, new DIE HARD GOLD battery installed (for season), stator and rectifier/regulator mod installed, PERFECT first bike (not too heavy) or experienced cruiser (plenty of power).

So why sell it then? Because I have to fund the next "project". This bike can be delivered to anywhere from North Pueblo to South Castle Rock (for an additional $50 for gas) or you can come haul it (tags WILL be surrendered upon purchase either way...this is not a "pay and drive away" deal)

Cash, money order, cashiers check ONLY (no personal checks, PayPal optional...ask for details). Test rides are for customers with CASH IN HAND ONLY (make sure you bring your license if you ask). NO EXCEPTIONS. If you don't have the entire amount agreed upon, don't bother. NO I will not take "payments".

Any personal viewing will be after 6 PM MST weekdays and by appointment on weekends ONLY.

PLEASE read everything about it BEFORE you contact me about the bike. Thanks.

IF you have read this whole thing and are interested email me and we'll discuss any final details. If you'd like to see a video of the bike, click below.

http://geocities.com/gibsonav/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-18-2007, 01:29 PM

Is there a price listed, or have I just been drinking too much today?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-18-2007, 02:13 PM
and the Adventure Cycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyAndEddie View Post
Is there a price listed, or have I just been drinking too much today?
At the end of the video it says $3500, but also says "PRICE REDUCED" underneath the video, but no price given there?

AKA: Tim & 'The Adventure Cycle' VROC #24567, NEVROC, SteelCity VROC

"When life throws you curves,
Aim for the apex."

Author Unknown

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 04:35 PM Thread Starter

"price reduced"...

...to an even $3K

P.S.
I don't drink
Sponsored Links
Advertisement