Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Cheap fixer upper - 1986 VN 750

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  bulldog485 
#1 ·
Hi All:

I dumped my daily rider back in April, in order to avoid hitting a car that cut me off. Only damage sustained to the bike was cosmetic, so if you don't mind a few scratches and feel like doing some minor part replacement you can have a great bike cheap. The mirrors need replacing, left turn signal needs new lenses and bulbs, but it will work. Engine runs fine, clutch and shifter mechanism is intact and works fine. The clutch lever was scraped, but not broken. She's got a couple scratches on the speedo housing and left air filter cover. Take a look and see what you think.

I'm in suburban Chicago area and would like $800.00 for my baby - I'll miss her, but I won't be able to physically ride for another year and frankly need the $. If you know someone in the area who may be interested contact me through my comcast e-mail. deaconblooz@comcast.net More pictures are available - just didn't want to clutter up the website.

Thanks - I'll probably start working on my 1980 KZ 750 4 in the meantime.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
How many miles on it?

Jon

#9 ·
You called him on Sat and told him that you will be home after 7 and you would call him.
YOU did not call him, he had a truck wating to take it home, waited 2 hours after work for you with the money.
You also sent me a Email, now when will you be home?
We work 5 miles from your house, get off work at 5. Do you really want to sell the bike or what.

#11 ·
Good luck... The last guy who tried to buy it got the money, talked to the seller, made arrangements, borrowed a truck to pick up the bike AND GOT BLOWN OFF...

Sorry, I wouldn't take that bike for $500 after that...:BLAM:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.