Anyone have a R/R - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
Sell or Swap
Got a part you want to sell or looking for a part?
Want to trade for something? Post it in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-23-2007, 08:45 PM Thread Starter

Anyone have a R/R

I am looking for a R/R in good working order. I bought a new/used one off of ebay. It worked for a couple of weeks and now it will not allow the voltage thought it. I have over 5 volts out of each stater wire for a total of over 15 volts in. The voltage out is not enough to keep up with usage.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-23-2007, 08:55 PM
Members who have donated towards server costs

PM me - I've got one in-house and a second on the way. I definitely need the one (repacing the stator, want to make sure a good r/r goes in), but I'd be willing to part with the other one.

C
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-24-2007, 02:49 AM

Piromedicx--
How did you get Harley hand controls on your Vulcan. Aren't HD's 1" handle bars? What's a Badland Module?
Any pics?

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-24-2007, 03:17 AM Thread Starter

Yes the controls are 1 inch. I have Alabama chrome to hold them in place until I can figure out how to get 1 inch bars in a 7/8 size holder. I beleive that I can hone the holders to 15/16 and put 1 inch bars in. That is when my friend finally gives them to me.

The badland module allows the blinkers to stay on for 9 seconds. With the solid state switches you need a module or when you let go of the turn signal button the blinkers stop blinking.

My camera is DRT (dead right there) so I am afraid that I have no picks, but if you go to there web site http://www.badlandsmotorcycleproduct...LECTRONICS.htm and scroll down to the AUTOMATIC TURN SIGNAL SHUT OFF MODULE III. this is the one I have. It is pretty easy to install if you know what your doing. So, it took me about 1 hour and many swear words to wire in 6 wires and 2 where power in and ground. Go me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement