I'm picking up a new Nav system for my car (and the GPS V was always meant for dearly departed motorcycle), so I'm selling my Garmin GPS V.
I believe quite a few of you are using the GPS V on your bikes, so I figured I'd put it up here before Ebay.
I used it alot when I was still learning the area I moved to and I bring it on every business trip I go on (I usually rent cars when I travel to other states) and it always got me where I needed to go with no hassle. It is a great little unit. I want to upgrade to a color touch screen now.
You can download the spec sheet HERE
(two page pdf...all the good stuff is on page 2)
Here's what it comes with:
So, yes...you have the ENTIRE North American maps unlocked. (Version 4.1)
- The unit and removable antenna
- The cigarette lighter adapter (for power)
- An additional cigarette lighter adapter that allows you to power the unit AND connect it to your laptop at the same time
- An adapter to connect it to your laptop
- MapSource CitySelect software 4.0 (and the 4.1 upgrade) all of North America's maps unlocked.
- MapSource CitySelect software 7.0 DVD (not unlocked, sorry!)
- Soft case
- Suction cup windshield mount
According to an email from Garmin that I just found, I also have the full North American unlock code for Version 6. I don't have the disk for Version 6, though you may be able to download or order the program from Garmin at no charger (no guarantees there though)
Sorry no handlebar mount is included (I never bought one). Though you can purchase one HERE
These units alone are going for around $125 on Ebay (and are around $250 new)
: The connection to your computer is made by a serial port. If your computer does not have a serial port connection (many newer computers do not) you will have to purchase a serial to USB adapter (under $20)
So, all of the above for $100
. Free shipping in the lower 48.
I take paypal.