'95 VN750 - For Sale or Trade - Indiana - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
Sell or Swap
Got a part you want to sell or looking for a part?
Want to trade for something? Post it in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-24-2007, 01:04 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up '95 VN750 - For Sale or Trade - Indiana

SOLD - Thanks Everybody!!!

I've got a '95 VN750 that I've tricked-out to resemble a mini-Harley. It's got tons of chrome and even more to put on. Fishtailed Jardine Rumbler pipes (sounds great!!), K&N's, Light bar, LED conversion for all lights except the head & driving lights, Driver's backrest, Gel insert in driver's section of seat, Saddle & Tool bags, Driver floorboards, Memphis Shades Tombstone windshield, Etc.,etc., etc. It's teal & black and a real cutie. Just been re-jetted too. It's in overall very good condition and totally reliable. Most of the problem areas for this model have been dealt with (i.e. Stator fuses added, etc.). Just clicked over 18K miles (still riding it also), Good Tires, Factory Service manual, Strong M/F Battery. I've gained a more than a "few" pounds and I look a little funny on this frame size. Would make an awesome ride for a "normal to slightly chunky" sized guy or for a lady. I'm in Central Indiana and would prefer to do a trade withing "riding distance". I'd be interested in trading for a larger bike such as a 1500 Vulcan, KZ1000P Police, GoldWing GL-1100, etc. Otherwise, I'm looking for $3000 o.b.o.. Thanks for looking and ride safe! ..... Roger

Last edited by Crystalship1; 05-10-2007 at 10:59 PM. Reason: SOLD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-24-2007, 05:10 PM
Members who have donated towards server costs

Do you have any photos? This is a good place to list a bike for sale, but photos will help a bunch!

Fergy
Kyle, TX VN750.com member #707 VROC#19556
2002 VN1500 Classic
Spline Lube Procedure, with photos, R/R Relocation and Coil Mod
Rusty Tank Cleaning!
Electrical Fault Finding Flowchart
SEAFOAM JUNKIE!

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 12:06 PM
Members who have donated towards server costs

What voltmeter is that, and how is it mounted? I like that better than any I've seen so far! Very nice bike! You should have no problem selling her!

Fergy
Kyle, TX VN750.com member #707 VROC#19556
2002 VN1500 Classic
Spline Lube Procedure, with photos, R/R Relocation and Coil Mod
Rusty Tank Cleaning!
Electrical Fault Finding Flowchart
SEAFOAM JUNKIE!

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 06:57 PM

I don't know about that particular meter but you can find similar meters that are weatherproof at almost any boat/marine store.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 09:15 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergy View Post
What voltmeter is that, and how is it mounted? I like that better than any I've seen so far! Very nice bike! You should have no problem selling her!
Thanks Fergy!!

It's a voltmeter that I got from JC Whitney a few years back. Looking at the current JCW website, I see they no longer appear to carry it.

The "enclosure" that it's in is no more than a spray can lid painted silver and sealed/glued on with silicone sealant. The mount is a chrome plated bezel designed to go under a car's dash. I just turned it upside down and used some automotive body-trim grade double-sided tape to stick it to the instrument cluster.

The marine meter tip may be your best bet. Somewhere like http://www.westmarine.com

Thanks for the kind words.......... Roger
Sponsored Links
Advertisement