2006 VN 750 For Sale - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
Sell or Swap
Got a part you want to sell or looking for a part?
Want to trade for something? Post it in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-22-2007, 10:50 AM Thread Starter

Thumbs up 2006 VN 750 For Sale

2006 Kawasaki Vulcan VN 750cc for sale. I want to move up to a larger 900LT Kawasaki cruiser. This bike is in like new showroom condition with 13,000 miles on it. Runs perfect , never had any problems at all with it, the bike has been run regulaly since new, it has never sat around for any lenght of time. Garage kept, with regular cleaning and wax. Extras are chrome engine guard, windshield, saddle bags, extended passenger backrest, rear luggage rack. I changed oil and oil filter every 1,500 miles after initial 500 mile oil change. New Yuasa Maintenance free battery installed at 5,000 miles. New K& N air filtersat 8,000 miles. New front and rear tires installed at 10,000 miles. New spark plugs at 10,000 miles. Rear splines and rear gear oil srviced at dealer at 6,000 & 10,000 miles. Changed brake fluid and radiator coolant at 8,000 miles. I use 93 octane fuel and add a few ounces of Marvel Mystery oil at each fill up, keeps carbs clean and adds upper cylinder lubrication. Carbs never touched since new, engines idles and runs perfectly smooth. Since the VN750 is no longer manufactured, this is as close to a brand new bike as anybody can get. $ 5,000.00 cash. Located in the North Tampa Bay area, Florida. E-mail Jpafloridalife @earthlink.net

Last edited by Blaze Orange; 07-12-2008 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Update information
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-22-2007, 01:44 PM
Members who have donated towards server costs

I hope you get what you're asking for it, but it seems a little high to me. I saw one, an 06, on ebay a couple days ago with a buy it now of 4900, with less than 100 miles on it. Believe it was in Michigan. That was a deal for someone.

Anyway, good luck with it!

Edit: Here's the one that I saw. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Kawas...95822248QQrdZ1

Fergy
Kyle, TX VN750.com member #707 VROC#19556
2002 VN1500 Classic
Spline Lube Procedure, with photos, R/R Relocation and Coil Mod
Rusty Tank Cleaning!
Electrical Fault Finding Flowchart
SEAFOAM JUNKIE!

Last edited by fergy; 03-22-2007 at 01:50 PM.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-27-2007, 07:51 PM

I paid $5400 for my '05 new... Check the Blue Book values, and remember you can't sell it for more than you paid even if it has accessories.

My wife thought she could ask $3000.00 for her Ninja 250 since that was what the price was MSRP a year after she got it and wanted to go up to a newer bike.

Bikes lose their value like cars the minute you sign the papers and ride them off the lot.

Stephen
Maumelle, AR
AMA Extra Mile Member: 213475
[ '03 Buell Blast | '05 VN750 ]
www.mrbun.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement