Saddlebag supports and saddlebags for sale or trade - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
Sell or Swap
Got a part you want to sell or looking for a part?
Want to trade for something? Post it in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-28-2013, 07:53 AM Thread Starter

Saddlebag supports and saddlebags for sale or trade

Got a set of saddlebag supports and saddlebags for sale or trade.

I'll try and get pics of the supports tonight, they're the same set as these. I paid 35 shipped for them and they are only 3 weeks old. Came with short bolts so I will include the longer ones I had to go buy.
- http://www.ebay.com/itm/KAWASAKI-Vul...df8a35&vxp=mtr

The saddlebags are river road. They came with the bike, look to be like 150ish new. The right side looks like the PO let it touch the exhaust so it's melted in the middle, but not all the way through, and it's on the bottom. They both have the little extra pocket on the rear/outside of the bags. Big enough to hold a 20 ounce coke bottle.

Looking to sell both of these or possibly trade them to a set of V&H cruzers.

I have no idea what shipping would be, especially the bags since they are bulky. Shoot me some offers.

\m/ Jaymz \m/
SOLD! 1999 Vulcan 750 | Pics (bought 3/29/2013 with 5657 miles)
Upgrades: MF/AGM Battery|Kaw F&S Luggage Rack|Kaw F&S Windshield|NGK Iridium plugs DPR7E1X-9|Kaw F&S Saddlebag Supports & Turn Signal Relocators|River Road saddlebags
Fixes: Repainted battery cage|Replaced bent clutch lever|Replaced left headlight bracket|Splines lubed and new tires @ 6,000mi.|Sold @ 6320 miles on 10/28/2013
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-03-2013, 08:43 PM Thread Starter

Also considering putting my kaw F&S luggage rack in on the deal. I don't really use it. I don't have any cash so looking for a trade. Looking for v&h cruzers, cobras, or anything else you can think of (other than just stock parts...). Maybe forward controls or pegs or something. Make me an offer.

\m/ Jaymz \m/
Upgrades: MF/AGM Battery|Kaw F&S Luggage Rack|Kaw F&S Windshield|NGK Iridium plugs DPR7E1X-9|Kaw F&S Saddlebag Supports & Turn Signal Relocators|River Road saddlebags
Fixes: Repainted battery cage|Replaced bent clutch lever|Replaced left headlight bracket|Splines lubed and new tires @ 6,000mi.|Sold @ 6320 miles on 10/28/2013
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-03-2013, 10:33 PM

I might be interested in having the luggage rack back David.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-04-2013, 07:54 PM Thread Starter

Slowbox - PM me with an offer. I really am hoping to do a package deal so I can get the most bang for my buck. I'm out of cash for upgrades so trying to get the most I can out of everything.

\m/ Jaymz \m/
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-04-2013, 09:00 PM

I'll give you what you paid for it. I changed my mind with the direction of the bike and it'll go back on if you'll send it back to me.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-16-2013, 11:41 PM

So should I go get ****ed in regards to seeing the luggage rack again?
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-17-2013, 01:11 PM Thread Starter

Slowbox - sorry man, I have been in and out lately. We are probably moving very soon and might be taking care of a grandparent in our house, so it's been hectic to say the least. I'm putting all my trades/deals on hold for a while.

\m/ Jaymz \m/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement