Flea Markets, Yard and Garage sales...GOLD !!! - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
Sell or Swap
Got a part you want to sell or looking for a part?
Want to trade for something? Post it in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-22-2013, 06:45 PM Thread Starter

Flea Markets, Yard and Garage sales...GOLD !!!

Ive been a garage and yard sale junkie for years....wife hated it (when she used to be with me), and my ridin friends did too,,,,"aw...what the fook NOW Wolf ???".....

Well...Ive had great finds when it comes to bike stuff, and bike related....
Here's my most recent....2 tents...one a 2 man one a 3 man...$15....the 2 man (really a one man) is a little too claustrophobic for me....so am going to sell it (BassPro, btw)...the other is a keeper....
Just to say, when yer cruisin around with yer ol lady in the cage...dont hurt to stop sometimes....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-22-2013, 10:37 PM

I've got one of those 1-man tents - bought it used. I have never slept in it but a friend of mine did. Seems like it would be too small for me too.

I like the 3 man tent you found. I recently purchased a kelty 3 man tent - packed it on my vulcan for a 2 night camping deal (a rally actually).

Old Bike: 2006 VN750 - Sold

Current Bike: 2007 Yamaha V-Star 1300 Tourer
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-23-2013, 12:56 AM Thread Starter

I forgot to mention, that even the big one packs up to 4"diam x 17" length....perfect for bikers....

I also picked up an 1800s broadaxe style hatchet....for a BUCK !....never hurts to check these things...

Stoppin only takes a few minutes...drivin by might lose ya a wealth of just what ya need....always been a firm believer in "one mans trash is another mans gold"....or sumpin like that....

I'll be shackin in the dome tent at Catskill Thunder and Strange Days...and anything else that comes up in between....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement