HD - 1200 Custom for sale - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
Sell or Swap
Got a part you want to sell or looking for a part?
Want to trade for something? Post it in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 03:40 AM Thread Starter

HD - 1200 Custom for sale

Hi All,

A friend told me of this site and since I have been riding for 4 years now, I thought I'd post something here. Unfortunately, my first post is that I have to sell one of my bikes:

2001 Harley Davidson Sportster Custom
XL 1200 Custom with apx 7500 miles!
It has had it’s Major Service (the HD recommended 5K).
All work and servicing has been done by my qualified Harley Davidson mechanic.

Includes:
Forward controls • 21" Chrome Laced Front Wheel and Solid Rear Disc • Chrome 3” Risers • Bullet Turn Signals • Blacked out engine with LOTS of Chrome
Many Add-ons and Upgrades:H-D Bobtail Fender • Solo H-D Seat • Matching Rear Pad for passengers • Screamin’ Eagle High Flow Air Cleaner Kit with Larger Jets • H-D Screamin’ Eagle Pipes • Lowered Ride Height Front & Rear • H-D Easy Release Leather over Canvas Bags • Matching Leather Fork Utility Bag • Chrome Trigger Levers • Chrome Headlamp Trim Ring • Upgraded H-D Mirrors • Chrome Voltage Regulator • Custom Air Cleaner Insert and matching Transmission Covers • Lots of Chrome Accents all over • H-D Break Lamp Kit; converts all 3 lights in the rear to stop lamps for added safety.
Custom Work done this summer (not pictured) :
Creates a very clean look: New handlebars with a 3” rise and 4” pullback • New braided stainless cables include: Break • Clutch • Throttle and Idle • All wiring hidden inside the bars with the Turn Signals relocated to the forks.

Asking Price: $5,995.

NO TRADE OFFERS PLEASE.

I do not want to let it go, but I must sell it due to a medical issue. I need the $5,995 and at that price it's a steal!

Great Looking – Strong Running motorcycle!! Never seen rain, always garaged. Located in Roseville, CA.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 05:15 AM
and the Adventure Cycle

Not a bad looking ride Mosie.
If ya weren't on the other side of the States (I'm on the right coast), for that price I'd probably consider it.
Good luck to ya on the sale.

AKA: Tim & 'The Adventure Cycle' VROC #24567, NEVROC, SteelCity VROC

"When life throws you curves,
Aim for the apex."

Author Unknown
Sponsored Links
Advertisement