Read all of this post before asking questions. Email me at [email protected]
. Do not PM me here.
I have sold my 2003 VN750. I am selling the accessories, most of which I bought from Pick last year. The accessories are used – I am the 2nd or 3rd owner – so don't expect them to be in mint condition. To give you a clue, I purchased most, if not all, of the items from Pick last year when he sold his bike and I was buying mine, and you know Pick actually rides his motorcycles! Alot! I tried to take photos to show the detail on the items, but gave up as it didn't seem to be working well. These accessories range from somewhat difficult to find, to almost impossible (add actual shipping cost to price of the item):
1. SOLD - KM floorboards, custom made (cost $100 plus shipping if bought new). A must-have if you ride longer distances. $55
2. SOLD - Chrome rear dresser/crash bars - “priceless” - a very rare, hard-to-find item. To me, they really add to the looks of the bike. They also make it easier to get the bike up on the center stand. One of the bars is slightly bent (they were that way when I bought them). According to Pick, his bike fell over in the sand and bent one of the bars. Once the bars were on the bike, I never noticed they were bent. I haven't set a price yet as I may put them on Ebay to let demand set the price. If you want to make an offer, feel free.
I believe the following items are required in order to mount Givi hard bags:
4. Kawasaki supports and turn signal relocation kit for soft saddlebags (required in order to use Givi hard bag mounting kit). $75.00
5. SOLD! KM-made custom chrome turn signal relocation bracket, required if you are going to mount the hard bags.* Don't think they are made anymore, so again, it is a very hard-to-find item, especially the chromed ones. $75.00
6. Givi hard saddlebag mounts. If you can find a source for them, let me know as I can't find anywhere that sells them. I was unable to find them on Twisted Throttle. $125.00
The Givi hard bags are not for sale as I will likely use them on whatever bike I get next.* The hard bags can be purchased many places online.
--Front engine guard.
--KM-made custom chrome turn signal relocation bracket.