Wanted- crash bars - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
Sell or Swap
Got a part you want to sell or looking for a part?
Want to trade for something? Post it in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-08-2013, 07:22 PM Thread Starter
87 VN750 Lookin Good

Send a message via Skype™ to acisroc
Wanted- crash bars

Hey guys I am looking for some crash bars or engine guards for my 1987 vulcan 750. either fire and steel or better wingerlines or somethig beefy and homemade. I dont want to pay excess shipping, and the bars have to be nice looking and in good shape. Please feel free to p.m. me. Thanks Steve

MODS: AGM/MF battery.Rect.Black Mirrors,Smoked windshield H D brakes,Voltmeter,Backrest pack,Chrome brake cover, Chrome res. cover, Hard saddlebags red turn signal lights built in.Custom back rack.Chrome mirror dampeners,Red NGK spark plug wires,K+N air filters, Chrome windshield trim, Chrome fender trim front and rear,Gas tank chrome trim. Extra turn, stop and running led's,ss flame radiator grill, HD stator R/R Mod Low handlebars F+S engine guard, hwy pegs continental II tires,fog lights
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-08-2013, 11:21 PM

These are on eBay with a little over a day left. Not a bad price, but you'd have to check the shipping. Listing gives you that opportunity.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vulcan-750-E...472b52&vxp=mtr

I have the Wingerline on mine and actually prefer it for overall looks and protection in case I have to lay it down.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-09-2013, 12:22 AM Thread Starter
87 VN750 Lookin Good

Yeah,saw that

Thanks those are the ones I was going to buy but he wants $30.00 shipping and they are small and banged up,If I need to I will get the wingers for $150.00 more brand new.

MODS: AGM/MF battery.Rect.Black Mirrors,Smoked windshield H D brakes,Voltmeter,Backrest pack,Chrome brake cover, Chrome res. cover, Hard saddlebags red turn signal lights built in.Custom back rack.Chrome mirror dampeners,Red NGK spark plug wires,K+N air filters, Chrome windshield trim, Chrome fender trim front and rear,Gas tank chrome trim. Extra turn, stop and running led's,ss flame radiator grill, HD stator R/R Mod Low handlebars F+S engine guard, hwy pegs continental II tires,fog lights

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-09-2013, 01:05 AM

Here's a link to my pix. I had one of each, but settled on the Wingerline and am glad I did. As you can see, it extends further than the F&S which I believe would give much better protection to your feet if needed during a crash. I also added some foot pads vs. pegs, but that was my preference. I had some pegs, but liked the function and the minimal look of the pads better.

https://www.vn750.com/forum/album.php?albumid=512
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-09-2013, 06:36 AM
Headbanger/Popes of Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiebezer View Post
Here's a link to my pix. I had one of each, but settled on the Wingerline and am glad I did. As you can see, it extends further than the F&S which I believe would give much better protection to your feet if needed during a crash. I also added some foot pads vs. pegs, but that was my preference. I had some pegs, but liked the function and the minimal look of the pads better.

https://www.vn750.com/forum/album.php?albumid=512
I really like the Wingerline the best and wanted one for my VN750, but first, they are like hens teeth to find and then if you can find them they cost big $!

if it goes vroom or boom, I LIKE IT!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-09-2013, 01:29 PM Thread Starter
87 VN750 Lookin Good

Hey O, your bike looks great, especially the wingerlines.I agree they look better to protect you in a crash or drop. I am still up in the air but if I am patient enough Ill get some, by the way, What did you do with the fire and steel ones?

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-09-2013, 01:34 PM Thread Starter
87 VN750 Lookin Good

You are not kidding, So many things to put on a bike for function and safety, I am converting my light system to L.E.D.'s and putting them where reflectors were originally to be seen more at night. Might even add amp and speakers for my headbanging mp3 Player( I know very unsafe LOL)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement