Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Carbs needed.

3K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  JM2001 
#1 · (Edited)
deleted, as well as my existence to this site

#3 ·
I got a set on a parts bike I have. Don't know the condition as the bike has never ran while I owned it, so it would be a mild gamble. Let me know if your interested. Might be a few days before I could get to getting them off though.

#5 ·
I think you'll do well with Madeinsin...he's a trusted member, and yere keepin it "home"....I was gonna hook you up with a salvage place in Jersey, but he's big bucks....you can even swap parts if ya need then too...I cant see more than the rubber stuff going bad, and natch, a good cleaning....:smiley_th

#7 ·
I have a set, all the fittings are good including the idle adjuster. $60 plus shipping if anyone's interested.

#8 ·
PM sent
:smiley_th

#9 ·
Flacolove-

I get off at 3 tomorrow and ill get them off my parts bike then unless you grab sharks which is also fine with me.

Just wanna help if I can

And thanks Wolfie for the positive comment.

Ride safe all

#11 ·
Hey WilliamTech....whats up with the vulching ?....Flaco put a "wanted" post up and you jump in to grab it from him ?...that aint right bro....
I hope brother MadeInSin makes the deal with the right person.
Backstabbin brothers aint right, man....you should have just posted "if Flaco doesnt buy"....or similar....:mad:

#12 ·
Hey WilliamTech....whats up with the vulching ?....Flaco put a "wanted" post up and you jump in to grab it from him ?...that aint right bro....
I hope brother MadeInSin makes the deal with the right person.

Hey, the way I read it, it looked like he was being taken care of so I did the deal to the 1st reply, that's why I put "if anyone's interested", I should have started another post to avoid that. Sorry :doh:

#13 ·
Theres been some confusion with "stuff for sale" recently....Im gonna put up some guidelines and suggestions for all to hopefully follow....Im sure nobody does anything intentionally, but if there are guidelines set that folks will follow, should eliminate any hard feelings or mistakes. I hate to see our family mad at each other....

#16 ·
I'm just waiting impatiently in hopes this guy comes through. In any event, whether he comes through or not, I am through with this site! ...
Well looks like he's coming through as promised. I don't think I ever screwed anyone over in the 5 years I've been on here so I'll say it one more time I'm sorry. I suppose if you bought mine then MadeInSin would have been upset at me. He said he would get them off for you and he did. Good luck with your bike and hope you stick around.

#15 ·
I got the carbs off brother. Look to be in good condition / just dirty.

Pm me your shipping address and ill get them out to you hopefully tomorrow.

I'll pm you a price when I get home / just easier to respond here on my phone

Want me to ship them faster than parcel post?

Thanks!

#17 ·
Flaco....dont leave man just because of one person.....ya cant condemn everyone because one erred....and Shark, you did nothing wrong...you merely offered the person seeking another option, which is great....

Someone however, IMO, owes someone else an apology though.... :rolleyes:

And so's you guys know, Flaco is a vet, and rides with only one leg....quite the feat !!!!....due to this, he needs to scrounge for anything he can get.....many of us been there....I hope that from now on, everyone shows other members a lil respect.

#19 ·
Thank you William...I hope Flaco changes his mind....Im sure you didnt intentionally vulch....mistakes happen....thats why I set down the new guidelines in "sell/swap"...we're all family here....

#20 ·
Thank you Wolfie

:smiley_th

#21 ·
And his carbs are on their way to him as we speak!!

Flaco- I've had dealings with shark and williamtech. Both are honest guys. I really believe it was an honest mistake.

Hope you decide to stick around!

#22 ·
As William would put it X2!! I agree ^^^^ These guys are honest!!! Hang with us Flaco, a super bunch of people!!

#23 ·
X3 No one tried to harm another member. All involved in this thread are good people IMHO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.