94 Vulcan for sale in Atlanta - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
Sell or Swap
Got a part you want to sell or looking for a part?
Want to trade for something? Post it in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-18-2006, 11:01 AM Thread Starter

94 Vulcan for sale in Atlanta

I am selling my teal/black '94 Vulcan 750. It has ~19,000 miles and runs great. It has the V-force windshield, saddlebags, engine guard, sissy bar, luggage rack, service manual, (almost) new tires, and so on. I plan to put it up on ebay, but wanted to list it here first. I am trying to get some pictures together, but it might take another day or two. Send me a PM if interested. I am asking $2000. Local delivery only (Atlanta metro). I have added a few pictures in the gallery, and if you email me I can send you some full size ones.

Russ
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	101  

Last edited by RLKelly; 08-20-2006 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Adding pictures
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 08:40 PM Thread Starter

I can't help but notice that no one has made a reply, so I will attempt to stimulate some conversation (and interest). This 750 was my first bike back into riding since riding dirt bikes as a teenager. I had always wanted to ride, but couldn't afford a new bike until this one, and this bike got me riding again. I originally used this bike to commute back and forth to school, and have since graduating, have started taking longer trips. I find this to be a little uncomfortable (being 6 feet tall) on the 750, and have decided to get something a little bigger so I can stretch out on the road trips. I love the vulcan, and believe it will make a great first bike for someone else. It has been a great bike, and I hate to see it go, but I don't have room for 2 bikes in the garage (my wife's car won't fit anyway) so I need to let this one go. If someone on the forum makes a serious offer, I might be willing to deal, and I could probably even be persuaded to transport it a couple of hours away from Atlanta.

Russ
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 09:13 PM
Once Banned

You may have posted the original sale at the wrong time. May have been a heated discussion over oil, or some such. It's good to see a bike for sale that isn't in NJ, PA, or some other far away place. Post what maintenance you've done to it. I noticed you have Kuryakyn grips. Might want to state that as well.

Apparently, by the number of new members showing up, right now is a good time to sell. Go ahead and get it in the paper, if you haven't already.

2000 A16
Drilled baffles
$65 leather saddle bags
Kuryaken grips
relocated R/R
de-badged
25,000+ original owner miles

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLKelly
I can't help but notice that no one has made a reply, so I will attempt to stimulate some conversation (and interest).
Russ
beautiful vulcan...if I didn't have mine I would be looking to buy yours...but then again if I didn't have mine I wouldn't be here.......wanna trade????
it will be gone within a week!
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-12-2006, 12:56 AM

Lurking..

Wanted to let you know I am "looking", although honestly Im still undecided.
I see you've done some "work" to it (exhaust, noise, heat)..
anything else needed? PM if you'd like
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-13-2006, 08:01 PM Thread Starter

Let's see. Hmmmm. It has the Kuryakyn Iso grips, K & N air filters, I upgraded the ACCT springs to the TOC Manufacturing springs, the exhaust is stock, but it has holes drilled in the rear baffle plate. I have a de-goat kit to go with the bike (it was too loud for me, though). I have the Clymer service manual, a current J&P catalog for Metric cruisers (and last years, too), and I am throwing in the saddlebags (made them myself- they hold tons of stuff). It has a luggage rack, V-force windshield, and I put the new tires on about 700 miles ago. I have changed the oil every 3000 miles. About the only thing I was still planning to do was add some highway pegs to it. Oh, yeah, I put new brake pads on the front about a month ago, and have the rear set (but haven't put on yet- they still looked good). I also changed the brake fluid. I upgraded the battery to the Yasua sealed battery a couple of years ago. It is a great battery. I think that is about it. If I think of anything else, I will add it later. I took some pictures, but this site makes me shrink the pictures down, and they lose all of the resolution. If you are interested, send me a PM and I can send you the full size ones.

Russ
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-13-2006, 08:50 PM
Once Banned

I'm sending you a PM so that you'll be able to upload them here.

2000 A16
Drilled baffles
$65 leather saddle bags
Kuryaken grips
relocated R/R
de-badged
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006, 09:27 AM
Once Banned

Here's his pics:

2000 A16
Drilled baffles
$65 leather saddle bags
Kuryaken grips
relocated R/R
de-badged

Last edited by cegodsey; 09-15-2006 at 09:30 AM.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006, 12:56 PM
2FAS4U

E-mail sent
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 10:55 AM Thread Starter

I never got an email from 2fas4u. I have sent an e-mail, and a PM, but there has been no reply. I didn't want him to think I was ignoring him. I was out of town last weekend, and will be out of town this weekend, and I will not have internet access. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Russ

Thanks again, cegodsey. The pics are great.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement