Have to sell my Vulcan. It's ready to ride anywhere.
First $2100 (firm) takes it
Buyer picks it up
25,630 miles (all but 3k on Mobil 4T Synthetic)
Fork & Saddle Bags (inexpensive ones)
Big Crank AGM Battery
Tool Kit and Owners manual
Bike is located in Southern NM.
OK let's start with the minuses:
1. Will need tires in about 3k miles
2. Reserve lighting relay jumpered out (Hi/Low beams work)
3. Very small dent and light scratches (buffable) on gas tank
4. Left cover Vulcan decal missing
5. Right cover Vulcan decal coming off
6. Needs fork seals
1. R/R relocated (14+ volts at highway speed)
2. New ignition switch
3. Rear drive unit replaced
4. Drive shaft coupling replaced
5. Homemade MCCT's (Old ACCTs included - springs broken)
I bought this bike in Illinois in 2008 with 3k on it. I then brought it with me to NM and it has been with me ever since. I found out about the spline situation when I joined this forum and inspected them, but it was too late. I replaced the entire rear drive with an excellent used drive. The driveshaft coupling was also replaced.
I replaced the ignition switch last year.
If you are interested in a great running bike or want larger pictures, email me at - [email protected]