Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

2001 Vulcan 750 with 2900 Miles

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Jace Bror 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a 2001 Vulcan 750 with only 2900 org. miles...

The bad.

The bike sat for 3 years or so.
Needs a full tune up (oil,air filters,lube ect...)
Carbs need to be cleaned.
Needs Front brake lever
Needs rear right turn signal (the bike sat under a cover for 2 3/4 years then some kids stole the cover and about three days later knocked the bike over. It bent the handlebars witch I replaced, broke front brake lever and rear right turn signal) No damage was done to the tank. the bike has minor rust on bolts ect... and the rim on the speedo and tach have rust.

I got the bike because I seen no point in the owner just letting it go to waist like he was. I drained the tank, ran seafoam in there,changed the plugs (may need to be gapped) I think the seafoam knocked lose some gunk in the carbs now the bike will start but stall when giving gas. after reading the threads on here I hear seafoam will do that due to it freeing up gunk.

Anyways I paid more then what I am selling it for not counting the parts I put on it.

I am located in baltimore maryland, and I will not ship the bike unless you plan to pay for the shipping.

The good
Tires seem to be fine.
All Electrical works
All lights except rear right turn signal
Brakes work great
Paint is very good,no dents ect....
new battery
New plugs
Different handlebars (i like the feel of these bars a thousand times better as they make the bike fell like a 1500 classic because they are wider)
org. tool kit
2 set of keys
2900 miles
Clean and Clear Maryland tittle

Sorry my Son is not for sale!

See less See more
#2 ·
Maybe I'm blind...but I don't see an asking price.

#4 ·
sorry thought i put it in the post... I have close to $2600 into it (including what I paid) I am looking to get atleast $2000 ....at this point I am either going to take it out to Corbin365 and have her do the carbs and I will fix and replace at the rust and due the rest of the tune up and sell it for $3100

#5 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.