Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1985 VN700 parts

4K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  Casey Lambert 
#1 ·
Today under a beautiful Florida sun, we have a VN700 ala 1985 willing to donate needed parts for a nominal service fee!!!! :grin2::grin2: The only thing spoken for is the engine and the carbs, and clutch cable. Please let me know what parts your in need of and we will come to a mutually beneficial price!!! Not trying to get rich off of iot. Hopefully it will help someone in need and help me get some of the last few touches done on my own Vulcan. The only thing is I do not have keys for it as he had lost them.:doh:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Does the fuel sending unit work? I am looking for that (mine literally burnt up), the left side valance cover, and the petcock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
fuel sending unit

Im going to pull the tumblers on the ignition switch this weekend and check out the electronics. I will let you know if its working. Also, the left valance that covers the coil in front of the tank? Looks like it is missing the reflector but seems in good shape other than that. I will get you a pic tomorrow.

#4 ·
Sorry for the slow reply. Fuel gauge sending unit does work and so does the petcock. It is the on/res/prime version. The front valance is in good shape but is missing the reflector. Im sure I have a reflector for it somewhere. If your interested make me an offer for the pieces.

#22 ·
No, not the one that is in the front, the side covers that cover the wiring. I also hit a rock mid-turn, dumped the bike and dislocated my shoulder. I will need to add a front fender to the list.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.