Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Ruger's parts for sale

11K views 56 replies 11 participants last post by  ruger 
#1 · (Edited)
alright now, here's the moment that no one has been waiting for.......

Ruger's parts/price list:

new Shinko SR777 front tire 110/90-19 (up sized) - $50 - SOLD

new Shinko SR777 rear tire 170/80-15 (up sized) - $75 - SOLD

used set of K&N air filters (that replace stock air filters) - $40

SuperBrace fork brace (first owned by Knifemaker, then Pick, then Kanuck69 and then Ruger) - $100 - SOLD

extended (passenger) backrest (#1) like new - $100 - SOLD

extended (passenger) backrest (#2) with side rails and turn signals.* this one has seen better days, but still gets the job done. - $50 - SOLD

custom made (by Kanuck69) clear hand guards - $20
Kanuck's Lowers & Hand Guards

custom made (by gcextreme) turn signal relocation brackets (black) - $50 - SOLD
https://www.vn750.com/forum/17-sell-swap/21789-custom-made-turn-signal-re-locator-brackets.html?highlight=custom+t/s+relocation+brackets

engine guard - $100 - sold

rear luggage rack - $100 - SOLD

Mustang seat - $200 - SOLD

Kawasaki Vulcan 750 tank, brand new, never been on a motorcycle (mint condition), I bought it form Pick - $250 - sold

Mosfet R/R (hardly used) comes with custom made mounting brackets - $100 - SOLD

this is the "make offer" list:

set of front brakes with newer pads - $? make offer - SOLD

front fender custom painted (by Kanuck69) RED - $? make offer - SOLD

front fender painted black (by M_Angel) - $? make offer - SOLD

set of fork tubes - $? make offer - SOLD

stock brake lever - $? make offer - SOLD

stock choke cable - $? make offer - SOLD
stock clutch cable - $? make offer - SOLD

shipping will be added to all prices

sorry this took so long, I've been really busy. who knows, I might just find some other parts in the garage I forgot I had. :laugh:

See less See more
#5 ·
spacers?! we don't need no stinking spacers! :wink2:

the engine guard comes the same way I bought it 9 years ago. no hardware needed, since you use the preexisting bolts already on the bike. no bolts, no spacers, no problems. :smile2:

#7 ·
The spacers "shim" it out a little from where the other pieces fit back on when installing it. Like the foot rests. You can use washers if needed.

#14 ·
Hi Bud, I just sent you a PM about the tires.

#22 ·

Attachments

#28 · (Edited)
shout out to "Clemww", I sent you a pm. you are first on the list for items you pm'ed me about. but if I don't hear from you in the next 24hrs, then I'm moving on to the next person that is interested.

#35 ·
Just wanted to see if you still have the K&N air filters. I know I'm asking a bit ahead of time, but if you have them the day I get the 'ol disability check in the next few weeks, I'll take them for sure!!! It will be here the 20th or the 26th depending....... Hopefully the sooner. Just please let me know ahead of then if they're available, because the day I get my check, is the day I'm going to be ordering some.
Thanks!!!!

#36 ·
Yes, the K&N air filters are still available. But, now you have first dibs on them! So, I will gladly hold them for you. Just let me know when you're ready.

#39 · (Edited)
back on the market...…

Mustang seat - $200

and

extended (passenger) backrest, like new - $100

there are still a few other items up for sale too. I will give it a few more weeks here and then it will be off to "flee-bay" with them.

#41 ·
what's up buddy?! not a problem. those K&N air filters, have been on hold just for you. I will contact you very soon. it's all good. :smiley_th:smiley_th

#43 ·
Do you have a tail light?

#44 · (Edited)
nope. sorry.

what I do have is.....

used set of K&N air filters (that replace stock air filters) - $40

SuperBrace fork brace (first owned by Knifemaker, then Pick, then Kanuck69 and then Ruger) - $100 - SOLD

extended (passenger) backrest (#1) like new - $100

custom made (by Kanuck69) clear hand guards - $20
https://www.vn750.com/forum/17-sell...l-swap/17-sell-swap/29-equip...nd-guards.html

custom made (by gcextreme) turn signal relocation brackets (black) - $50
https://www.vn750.com/forum/17-sell...l-swap/17-sell-swap/17-sell-...ation+brackets

rear luggage rack - $100

Mustang seat - $200 - SOLD

#45 ·
What is the fork brace exactly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#47 ·
The link didn’t work

#48 ·
The link didn’t work

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.