Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

ISO gas cap with key.

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Olefart.1964 
#1 ·
Am in need of a gas cap for a 1995 model. Some rust and pitting is cool, but must be serviceable. Really would prefer it came with the key so I dont have to change the lock at this time. Some how, mine seems to have vanished into humid air!!!.:doh:

#2 ·
It won't be hard to find one. They were the same from '85-'06. The CA caps may have been different inside. All I've ever had were CA caps, I just took them apart and removed everything that was removeable from inside so they would vent properly.

#4 ·
Not sure what your budget is but BikeBandit.com and Partzilla.com both have them ranging between $65-$75, i was looking recently because mine has been sticking to the point I almost broke the key off. I’m sure it has something to do with the heat. I’m going the cheaper route 1st though and going to get a few new keys made. I’m sure I can get copies made that are sturdier than the originals

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.