Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Forward Controls, Only 20 Left, going, going..

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  TheJabberWoggy 
#1 ·
#3 ·
They tried no reserve auctions last year and a couple of sets went for $100, so they quit doing that. Give them some time and they might start taking offers. These things were just over $700 at one point, probably why they've had so many sitting around..

#4 · (Edited)
$221 with shipping? well, I won't be buying a set. but then again, even if they were cheaper, I would most likely not pick up a set. I'm too short for these. lol

thanks for the heads up though. :smiley_th

#6 ·
I was really determined to get a set of these, but then I decided getting a guard and pegs was maybe a better idea. At 6’3” and with legs that aren’t as young as they used to be, what I need more than anything else is the ability to change the position of my legs during a ride.

Of course, as of last night my bike won’t start anyway, so that helps :)

My guard is still slowly making its way here in my daughter’s trunk, and my pegs have arrived.

#7 · (Edited)
I miss Wolfie on threads like these. "$221 for a set of fooking forward controls? I'll sell ya a real, cow pasture lay down tested set for half that fooking price. But some idiot will buy a set of those monstrosities,as one is born every fooking minute"

Sent from my Z899VL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Paulywog
#8 ·
I miss Wolfie on threads like these. "$221 for a set of fooking forward controls? I'll sell ya a real, cow pasture lay down tested set for half that fooking price. But some idiot will buy a set of those monstrosities,as one is born every fooking minute"
You nailed it. I’ve only been around a couple of months, and I’ve seen that reply at least half a dozen times.

Reactions: OleDirtyDoc
#12 ·
After one year they still have over half the inventory sitting on the shelf and they now dropped the price down $34. Maybe in about two or three years the price will be down to where they should have been originally. I am sure Wolfie would have said the same thing except in a much more convincing way. lol

Reactions: TheJabberWoggy
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.