Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums - View Single Post - Middle drive unit
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2011, 11:14 PM
slimvulcanrider's Avatar
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,695
iTrader: (3)
it is called the Front Bevel Gear in the clymer... it uses the engine oil. and now the clutch rod is not inside of it. HERE is the breakdown of the Middle Drive Unit... Front Bevel Gear
slimvulcanrider is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome