Ride First, Tinker Later!
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Wayne, MI
A Great EBay Experience! :-)
This seller, Thom, carries a significant number of smaller parts for many various makes and models, including clutch and brake levers. I picked up a new OEM style polished aluminum clutch lever for about $13, including shipping. His communication and attention to customer satisfaction is fantastic!
And he's quick! I placed my order on a Tuesday afternoon and had part in hand 3 days later!
The lever is a perfect fit into my stock perch, and looks identical to the original one (without the extra curl from the bike being laid down by a P.O.)
1992 Vulcan 750 - Mostly Stock (for now)
* YUASA AGM Battery - YTX14AHL-BS
* Cleaned Master Cylinder, Flushed Front Brakes W/Extra-Dry DOT4
* Ignition Pick-Up Coil Mod (With Quick-Connect In-Line Terminals)
* Chrome Coolant Reservoir Cover & Oil Filter
* Muzzy's Aluminum Radiator Fan Blade
* Replacement Drive Shaft - Lubed Splines & Final Drive
* New Clutch Handle (Straightened Old, Kept As Spare)
Patriot Guard Rider
~Don't ask me how I know... I just know~