The reason we are posting here - Tankist pointed this thread out to us out of concern for our reputation on this forum. I think there is some slight confusion as to which company we are talking about here!
I hope you guys give me a chance to work everything out and not jump down my throat for posting here! The problem with the internet vs phone or face to face contact is that sometimes it ends up being like broken telephone. Let me address some of the issues. I assure you that most of out customers are very happy and we have been in business for 5 years.
1) We are not Swedish nor have we ever been! We never have employed any Swedish individual nor do we have anything against the Swedes. I hear they are great especially if you ever need to stash away any money.
2) We simply do not charge credit cards until the order is shipped. If the order is partially shipped we only charge for the part that was shipped. The only time that is not the case is with Paypal. Paypal simply does not give us that option. We are currently working on establishing Google check out and that might address the issue. If something else happened please let us know because it could be a problem with the credit processor.
3) We are a small ďMom and PopĒ shop. We are not a faceless corporation like Wal-Mart. We always pay our bills and have credit terms with all distributors. We could not do business otherwise.
4) We do drop ship some items as do all ecommerce stores. Most of our stock comes from local distributors and we get it the day after you place the order. However some brands like Highway Hawk, Mapam, Granucci, etc, come from Europe and their US distribution channels are poor. Sometime we have no choice but to drop ship from Europe, and customer service there is very poor.
5) Not sure why this matters but we most certainly do ride. I have been a rider for about 10 years and owned about 7 bikes in that time. Currently I have a 2004 Busa. Denis is also a rider, he currently has a 2006 Busa LE, and a very trick shadow 750. We are also into quads and dirt bikes. Denis knows absolutely everything about cruisers and I can answer any sport bike question. We deal with motorcycles because we love to ride, love to work on them, and love everything about them.
Iím not sure why Bulldog is attacking us on a personal level Ė as I can tell by him comments, I donít think we are the company that bulldog dealt with in the first place, but we are more then willing to win over any customer experience you had before with us or anyone else for that matter. You might have dealt with CAO at the show.
It would be great to meet you guys in person, show you guys our warehouse, store front and bikes. Feel free to PM me, post up any concerns here, or call me directly at 847-561-9275. Thatís my cell phone. We also now have a small size shop and mount/balance tires.