Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Hey All--MERRY CHRISTMAS--

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  fergy 
#1 ·
Well since I've probably seen more of them than most of you, and I see a few of you gettin off from work for a spell, I just thought I would be the first to wish all you fine Folks a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!
Have a good one...Old Dog...

#2 ·
:beerchug: Same back at you!!!!!!!!!! It will be a good holiday season if all things fall into place. Here is wishing all of you here (my extended family) the best of the season, and the best that 2011 has to offer:beerchug:

#3 ·
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too OD, and all other Vulcaneers here.

I read an editorial in a bike magazine a while back about a family with 4 active generations of bikers, both male and female. At age 92, Grandpa finally had to be told it was time to hang up the keys to his old Panhead. At that rate you have another decade or two of riding to look forwards to as well. Riding may not keep us young, but at least it helps make us feel young!!:smiley_th

#5 ·
Riding may not keep us young, but at least it helps make us feel young!!:smiley_th
There you go, and if it feels good, do it...lol... BTW-You are not dead till you quit livin (at least thats how I see it)... So lets live it up...lol...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

#4 ·
Happy Holidays and very Happy New Year to one and all! Whether you know it or not, I have breakfast and lunch with you guys everyday and I love it! I just downed a burger as a matter-of-fact!

I really hope everyone has tons of fun over the holidays. Enjoy the food, enjoy the drink, enjoy the time away from work, and most importantly - enjoy family and friends! :smiley_th

#7 ·
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all here.From The Moore home to yours!:):)

#9 ·
Merry Christmas to everyone.
There was a discussion at the local grocery store where I overheard two women behind the counter, they were wondering if Merry Christmas was appropriate or if they should say Happy holidays so they don't offend anyone. I spoke up right away and said MERRY CHRISTMAS. After all, without Chrismas it would just be New Years.

#10 ·
X2 Shark88. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the fine folks here on VN750.com! I'll be down in warm Yuma, AZ enjoying my grandkids.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.