2017 Ride 'N' Roll Summer Long Dice Run - Page 2 - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
Trip / Ride Reports & Get-togethers Want to plan a ride? Want to meet the faces
behind the keyboard? Set something up here!
Also check out our Regional Forums to find local riders!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-04-2017, 06:16 PM Thread Starter
Headbanger/Popes of Hell

update.......

Kanuck69 and 6 of 9, are kicking my wife and mine's behinds this year! they have 39 stops done already! the wife and I have only 27.

well, the some of the Buckeye Bunch got together this weekend to celebrate a Buckeye's Birthday. Kanuck69 and 6 of 9, drove the Buckeye Bunch Bus up to Cleveland and we took the Buckeye Bus out for a "PA., Day". they rolled the Buckeye Bunch all around northeastern Ohio and into northwestern PA., for the day. we hit a total of 17 stops in 12hrs! woo hoo! what a BLAST!

here's a little something that happened in our travels yesterday......

we made a stop at "Nate's Bar & Grill" in Cochranton, PA.. I was first to the door so I opened it and held it open for the ladies. the wives all walked in while the other two husbands were still out in the parking lot. I stood there holding the door waiting for the other two to come inside. while I was still outside holding the door, the women walk in and all I hear is some guy at the bar yell out; "Well! Hello there!" the women all say "Hi". then the guy says "you better get over here and plant one on me!" after hearing all this, I roll my eye's and think to myself, "oh boy. it's gonna be one of THOSE, stops! I'm not even in the door yet, and the adventure is starting!".

yeah, it was a real HOOT, there at Nate's bar. at one point, I called the guy at the bar "Wolfie Jr.". sheet, he even had a beard like good old Wolfie! lol

the women gave that old man one hell of a good time while we were there. Hell, he even bought a round for just for the ladies. but ONLY for the ladies. lol he told us guys, we were on our own.

after we left, we were all laughing and saying how we bet all the people in the bar are gonna be talking about us the rest of the night. lol I told the ladies, "Damn, you know you made that guys night, right!". their replay was; "Night?! hell, we just made his MONTH!". we all busted up laughing at that.

yup. the Buckeye Bunch roll again.

if it goes vroom or boom, I LIKE IT!

Last edited by ruger; 06-04-2017 at 06:23 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-24-2017, 05:25 AM Thread Starter
Headbanger/Popes of Hell

I just counted and we have only made it to 46 stops so far this summer. man, we are slacking! I'm sure Kanuck69 and 6 of 9, are kicking our aces. we have had a very busy summer and there is no end in sight! I talked to the wife the other day and she said we are booked for the next month!

post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-01-2017, 09:54 AM Thread Starter
Headbanger/Popes of Hell

well, here we are again, the first day of ROctober and the last day of the Ride 'N' Roll Summer Long Dice Run.

so how did the wife and I do? well, not that great. do to circumstances beyond our control, we had to put a hold on doing the run this year. BLAST! so we ended up only getting 66 stops and 40 stickers!

now I know Kanuck69 and 6 of 9, kick our aces! they got well over 100 stops and I have no ideas how many stickers.

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-01-2017, 10:27 AM
Giggity!

Garage
I don't know how many stickers either, but it's Lots!
We didn't even get out as much as we wanted to.
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-01-2017, 10:35 AM Thread Starter
Headbanger/Popes of Hell

what gets my goat, is we were all set up to hit Boss Bison Ranch, yesterday. but, no, life had to come along and kick me in the balls. AGAIN!!!!!!

post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-02-2017, 04:23 PM
Giggity!

Garage
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-02-2017, 06:35 PM Thread Starter
Headbanger/Popes of Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanuck69 View Post
Oh, you missed out!
right?!
I've been wanting to hit that stop since I saw it was a stop!

post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-04-2017, 11:34 AM Thread Starter
Headbanger/Popes of Hell

also missed out on Jimmy bukkets and the Barrel House Saloon in Sandusky too! BLAST!

post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-09-2017, 07:31 AM Thread Starter
Headbanger/Popes of Hell

well, with the "Winners Party" taking place tomorrow at Quaker Steak & Lube in Columbus, Ohio, that neither I or my wife will be able to attend this year. BLAST!

so, I thought I'd check out how this years "stop map" did. as of this morning, the number of views was 8,136! Holy Kaw!

post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-10-2017, 06:19 PM Thread Starter
Headbanger/Popes of Hell

speaking of Ridin On Magazine........I just found out that Kanuck69 and his wife 6 of 9, are at the Ride N Roll Winners Party, being held at Quaker Steak & Lube in Columbus, Ohio, and that they have won a prize! woo hoo! way to go guys!

also, I have found out that my wife and her Victory Judge are in this months (December) issue. now I'm going to be on the hunt to find a hard copy. lol

Sponsored Links
Advertisement