Easyrider rodeo, Chillicothe Ohio - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
Trip / Ride Reports & Get-togethers Want to plan a ride? Want to meet the faces
behind the keyboard? Set something up here!
Also check out our Regional Forums to find local riders!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-31-2016, 08:09 PM Thread Starter
Concert connoisseur

Garage
Easyrider rodeo, Chillicothe Ohio

Anyone coming to it, I know I live here and never go. thur -sun this week. 50,000 some bikes coming to town, pretty wild out at the fairgrounds .google it for more info. this is like year number 20. thought about going maybe on saturday til the evening when it starts getting too wild1

1986 vn 750 aka "Huck Farley"
42,000 miles
Rick's stator and rr
Tuxedo stator cover mod
pickup coil mod
dampers replaced
agm m/f battery
Harley sportster exhaust, degoated
Hid conversion
splines lubed
custom "vn750.com" grill cover
NGK Iridium spark plugs

acct to mcct mod https://www.vn750.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17917

rekeying locks, https://www.vn750.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7309

stator replacement walkthrough, https://www.vn750.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11369
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-31-2016, 09:02 PM

Garage
One of my high school summer jobs was working a food stand at random fairs, etc. I'm pretty sure a lot of people should have been arrested for corruption of a minor based on what I saw while working Easy Rider.

1992 US-nonCA * tuxedo mod * r/r relocated

Vulcan slang for newcomers
Service Manual Download
Wiring Diagram + annotations * still undergoing revisions, but still more useful than the generic one. Let me know if you find mistakes or think something additional should be added
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-01-2016, 12:35 AM

A couple of my friends are always trying to get me to go. This year, one has only had his bike out once, to ride 1/4 mile from the old house to the new house. But he's talking about going to Chilli. Pretty wild from what I hear.

I just can't deal with the camping, unless the motor home ends up going, I'm staying home. Just got to have a bed, even more so after a long ride. The motor home is a possibility though if enough people go.

They've been there a few years in a row now. They also went to Little Sturgis in Ky. last year. Lol! I gave them a route with three simple turns to make, and they ended up in Tenn. When they called me for directions again, it sounded like the Blair Witch Project ... "help help! We don't know where we are". .. . It was 20 minutes before they could tell me what route they were on. Had to talk them all the way back toward 64 or 75, whichever it is. Been rubbing that in good all year, I call them Magellan and Chrissy Columbus every time they start screwing up now. Hehe, I'm mean but it gets their heads unstuck from their butts. They kept putting Sturgis in his GPS and got directions to the Dakotas every time. omg Quite a trip just to buy t-shirts! Think it took them 11 hours to get to Paducah, Ky from east Ohio.

My friend is really an adventuresome dude. They have a winter home in Fla., he flies back and forth a lot. He goes to hockey games or whatever pops in his head while he's there.. He went to a nude beach and got his junk all sunburned the day before he had to fly back to Ohio. He was big time frog walking all the way through the airport terminal at CMH ... shoulda got a video!

2003-21k mi
Shaved w/UniPK92+Stock Jets-TPE/MOSFET-Shinko Tires-AGM batt-bags-chrome-LEDs...more
__________________________________________________ ____________
Repair Manual: http://www.mediafire.com/file/mj7z81..._Catalogue.pdf

Owner's Manual: http://www.mediafire.com/file/nscb5f...ers+Manual.pdf
Sponsored Links
Advertisement