NVR Rally - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
Trip / Ride Reports & Get-togethers Want to plan a ride? Want to meet the faces
behind the keyboard? Set something up here!
Also check out our Regional Forums to find local riders!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-13-2013, 09:15 AM Thread Starter

NVR Rally

I had just returned from The National Vulcan Riders Rally in Cadillac,Mi. this past week (07/09/2013 / 07/11/2013 . Great Rally with many new friends and riding exerts. One thing I thought that was awfull to see, Not (1) one VN 750 there at all. No representation from one of the cruisers that had help start the Asian mkt. There was every model,make and year odf all other Vulcans but Not 1 Vn750. I had belonged to the forum for a few years listening to wining and complaining of there isnt enough rides or Rallys. Well All of you surely missed out on a time to represent our forum. Wifee and I took our 1999 1500 Drifter as it had biggest bags as our Traler was down for alterations so the vn750 wouldnt haul all we wanted to take for 5 days. Yes we were there a day early and one after.
Just thought I would offer some inside to your own Vulcan National Rally.
By the way next yrs Rally will be in Penn.
Ride on ! And get your scoot cooled the best way.
Amsoil Man

Marbled
Pick ups reset
Splines lubed
Kenda Kruz tires 110Frt. / 170 rear
Custom saddle seat
Backrest
1500 classic rear fender
Cobra slants /Custom Made turndowns
Diamond Plate Buffalo Leather Bags
Throttle lock
Front bearings repacked
Front shock oil replaced
Led bulbs
Amp meter
Running Boards
Dial A Jet Carb settings
Gremlin Bell (front mount)
Fully Lubed with Amsoil Lubricants
Trailer hitch / Hidden

Your Local AMSOIL Connection! Cell#989-329-1225
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-13-2013, 09:41 AM
2000 VN 750 Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsoil Man View Post
I had just returned from The National Vulcan Riders Rally in Cadillac,Mi. this past week (07/09/2013 / 07/11/2013 . Great Rally with many new friends and riding exerts. One thing I thought that was awfull to see, Not (1) one VN 750 there at all. No representation from one of the cruisers that had help start the Asian mkt. There was every model,make and year odf all other Vulcans but Not 1 Vn750. I had belonged to the forum for a few years listening to wining and complaining of there isnt enough rides or Rallys. Well All of you surely missed out on a time to represent our forum. Wifee and I took our 1999 1500 Drifter as it had biggest bags as our Traler was down for alterations so the vn750 wouldnt haul all we wanted to take for 5 days. Yes we were there a day early and one after.
Just thought I would offer some inside to your own Vulcan National Rally.
By the way next yrs Rally will be in Penn.
Ride on ! And get your scoot cooled the best way.
Amsoil Man
Well I hope you can understand that not all of us live close to Michigan and/or were free last weekend to attend that rally. Sorry you felt it was so "awfull" (sic) that there was no VN 750 representation there but there was an open invitation to join a few of us for a ride two weeks ago that included a route within NJ, NY and PA. It sure was awful that you didn't make that but maybe next time. No Vulcan 750 representation at the rally........shameful. If I read your post correctly you stated that you have a 750 but left it home. That could have been the representation that you were seeking and was so needed. It would have avoided all that awful shame and then there wouldn't be any whining or complaints.

Just thought I would offer some inside to your own forum rides and gatherings because I prefer not to hear the complaining also. By the way the next group ride to take place in this part of the country will be announced in the Northeastern section if you are interested. We are not interested in what you ride as last time we had some 750's, a Drifter and a Turbo Charged 4 Cylinder VW trike along so everyone is welcome to join us and we will not even ask what kind of oil you are using.

lol s/

and always remember, "Ride until you rot!"
**Really not sure if the Big "C" is back right now
but having to face the fact that this is a lifetime routine
going forward. Five operations done and it still continues.

Tom
Vulcan 2000
New ride: 2009 Victory Vision Arlen Ness Signature Series
4507 miles

Last edited by Vulcan2000; 07-13-2013 at 09:55 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement