Hocking Hills ride(long post) - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
Trip / Ride Reports & Get-togethers Want to plan a ride? Want to meet the faces
behind the keyboard? Set something up here!
Also check out our Regional Forums to find local riders!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-06-2012, 11:40 PM Thread Starter
Members who have donated towards server costs

Garage
Hocking Hills ride(long post)

Here are a few pictures from before the ride up and a few while were there
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][[/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
There are several on the album kinda pick thru them ,the three Amigos are Ted Jack and Dave (CW-4)The bikes are Ted's CBR,Jack's PC800 and Daves VN750 along with my big black beast,We all had a good time on Wed. at Teds and rolled out on Thursday morning,ate at Millstone BBQ on Thursday after we Checked in at the Motel and then rode out to Lake Logan and back down 33 to the Motel.

We got up on Friday and went to The Motorcycle ranch to visit with Michelle and bought a few goodies and also plundered around in the big Antique store there too, before heading out to the hills for some riding and some lunch and then out to Old Mans Cave for a little hike.Then we rode out to by wind chime shop out to 93 back to 56 and rode back to 664 and hit the motel.

While we were chilling and trying to decide where to go a couple of Guys rode up on a Pair of 650 Burgmans,you think you guys like to add farkle to your rides ,The young dude named Sean had every light known to man and every piece of electronic gear you can imagine on his pus an Aux fuel tank that put the range on that thing to about 500 miles per tank.After talking with them we Rode out to the Old Dutch Buffet and Pigged Out.and headed back to the room.

Sat Buddy (Firetire) found us at Mickey D's and I Talked to kanuck on the Phone and he was leaving home watching for rain.Sadly we didn't get to hang around long on Sat.,We left Dave in good hands with Buddy and headed back down to Meigs Co. for a Family reunion and tried to beat the rain home.We got home after leaving Jack to head Back down I-64 to Harrodsburg KY,hammered down for home and missed the rain completely.

I wish I could have stayed another day,but I hope to see some of you this fall for the poker run.

If you see it on my bike I did it
VROC#30324
92 vn750(sold)
Current ride 05 1500 Classic FI
lovin' the new scoot

Quote:
"When all is said and done,usually more is said than done" UNK
Click on one x and drag to the other to read between them.

Psalm 40:1...
XI waited patiently for the Lord; and he turned unto me, and heard my cry. X

Last edited by denny6006; 08-06-2012 at 11:58 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-07-2012, 07:15 AM
Jack of all trades

Too bad I'm still sick. It looks like you guys had a blast. I might try to head down your way a little later this year if there is more vacation time to be had.

Next years get together will be awesome. Planning has already started on my end so I'm hoping to make it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement