Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Chromed Coolant tank cover

3K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  ZCraggRatt 
#1 ·
Found some VN750 related stuff as i'm doing deep house cleaning before our move.
Chromed Coolant tank cover, made by highway hawk, brand new never been on a bike - i have several. not metal of course, made of durable plastic.

yours for 15$ shipped

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Super rare, super deal! :motorcycl

Have one on mine, I'll get a pic.

I've still got 9 of the chrome metal covers for the coolant tank cap, to compliment these tank covers. They're just lugnut covers for a semi truck, but brand new.

If you can zoom in, should get a good look at the cover and cap.

https://flic.kr/p/JcXTUM

IMG_20180525_181925 by smokey black, on Flickr

#11 ·
Wow, don’t see these much anymore. I bought one back when HH was selling them, but had to get it through the UK. Cover was $15 and the shipping was $19. Saw a few on eBay for $45.

If I’m not mistaken they made a locking tool box that used one of the “ears” and offered a full size highway/crash bar.

I always thought it odd that when the Vulcan came out there was a lot of aftermarket stuff available for it, but almost all of it disappeared within like 2 years, even though the model kept being built for 2 decades :frown2:

#23 ·
Wonder if that's NOS. Thought they quit making those covers a few years back.

#24 ·
Found some VN750 related stuff as i'm doing deep house cleaning before our move.
Chromed Coolant tank cover, made by highway hawk, brand new never been on a bike - i have several. not metal of course, made of durable plastic.

yours for 15$ shipped

PM sent.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.